This Love

•You don't choose who you fall in love with•

Sadie Jefferson exceeds in many things. She exceeds in having an average life. She exceeds in art. She exceeds in school. And after six years of secretly being in love, she starts to exceed in Lucas Favero.

That is until she meets a boy named Bash with a whole lot of tattoos and piercings, an amazing voice, and to die for lips who can't seem to let her go.

Suddenly after seventeen years of boring Sadie's life becomes as interesting as the characters she reads about, all thanks to the arrogant and rude Bash.

Author: booklings21

Rating: 10/10

Review:The complicity is what makes this book so simple to read. No one's two dimensional and everyone's complicated in their own way which is why you can relate so heavily to the characters. Bash is probably one of the most misunderstood humans I've ever read about because he has a big heart but it's been covered away by years and years of torment from other people. Sadie is such a sweetheart and isn't like one of those sappy female protagonists who don't defend themselves which I respect about her. Sadie and Bash have such an intricate relationship that you can't help but root for. Please all stand for the brand new addition to Bucket List Books. 

COMPLETED

A/N - Since you asked I shall tell you a story:

I was baking cookies and I forgot I had turned the oven on but my baking tray was inside the oven as well. I went to take the baking tray out but then bang, heat shot out on my thumb and it throbbed so much I had to keep it under water for god knows how long with my mother just judging me for my stupidity. 

Also, THANK THANK THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! WE ARE ALMOST AT 200K READS. I appreciate this so much. You guys are freaking amazing. Love you all.