Getting Under Nathan

*Sequel to Getting Over Matt

A year ago, Isobel's cheating ex-boyfriend told her long distance never works. Luckily, she's not in too much of a position to find out if he was right. But even though she's living in the same city as Nathan, they're both in completely different places in their lives. Nathan has a full-time job, with an attractive ex-flame as his assistant. Isobel is at university, partying a lot, meeting new people and having her eyes opened to new experiences.

The time apart threatens to take its toll on their relationship, unless Isobel can find a way to get back under Nathan's skin and keep the romance alive.

Author: tessa-x

Rating: 10/10

Review: As soon as I finished Getting Over Matt, I was so excited to read further about Isobel and Nathan's relationship and I was certainly not disappointed. Their relationship is tested but you can certainly see how committed the two of them since the long distance taught them to cherish every single moment that they have with each other which they do. And the story of the side character's just adds more excitement and drama into the story (looking at you Jack :D). Superbly done and obviously it's a Bucket List Book.

COMPLETED