Five Star Hotel

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Sugar." I said randomly. Obviously that wasn't my name but it flew out of my mouth, not giving me any time to stop it. He probably thought I was some kind of stripper.

I could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke. "Well then Sugar, mind telling me why you're here, alone in that puffy dress."

Author: MayaApples

Rating: 9/10

Review: It doesn't exactly sound like your average mafia book but perhaps that's what makes it so good and enjoyable to read. For once the male protagonist isn't the leader of a mafia but is trying to get away from it eventhough he's the heir. Skyla and Dante have a really sweet yet intense relationship which makes you smile at times but keeps you hooked nonetheless. The author sure knows how to keep tension when it's needed so well done for that. Overall it's as unmafia as a mafia book can get but do not fret, there is still some action that you'd expect. Congratulations on becoming a Bucket List Book.

COMPLETED

A/N- So I was MIA for a few days because on Thursday I received my GCSE results for Biology and I was way too busy celebrating by myself with eating and listening to music so I didn't exactly have time to update.