Chance Encounters

Seventeen-year-old Reed had never believed in the concept of destiny and love, so when her best friend dragged her in a search for their "soulmates" one Saturday night, Reed knew it wasn't going to end well. 

She couldn't have been more right, seeing as:

a.) Her best friend, convinced she had found her soulmate, disappeared with some random guy. 

b.) Said best friend had Reed's purse and the car keys, leaving her no choice but to accept said random guy's friend's offer to look for their missing companions together.

c.) Said random guy's friend was annoying, arrogant, and recklessly impulsive.

d.) Oh, and he was hot, too.

Author: SamMadison

Rating: 10/10

Review: Whilst reading this I don't think I ever got a sense of boredom because there's something about this book that makes you think. As a person planning on a career in either psychiatry or psychology I found this book incredibly interesting as it makes you question not life as a whole but life in series. A more realistic approach in relationships is seen here and why people withdraw from relationships is also depicted. Reed and Austin's chemistry is undeniable but the way they go from hating each other to liking each other is a brilliant adventure. The whole concept of how the two of them bonded is truly unique and if you haven't read this then now you certainly should as it's been crowned the title of a Bucket List Book.

COMPLETED