His Devil Ways

Annabelle Collins is not a good girl but she's not a bad girl either. Roman Daniels is Bayvillle University's walking disaster.

They have nothing in common except that they are both in love-but not with each other.

He's in love with her step sister.

She's in love with his best friend.

But too bad the love of their lives are getting married to each other leaving them with no other choice but to break them apart, so they join their forces and become a couple to stop the wedding.

Will things turn according to their plan or will they take an ugly turn?

Author: mikaelanay

Rating: 9.5/10

Review: I love everything about this book. The humour. The angst. The raw emotions. Absolutely incredible. Annabelle is a character with a lot of depth, you need to get to know her to understand the real her and I think it's the same with Roman. The storyline is incredibly entertaining to read and it keeps you tremendously hooked. It's certainly a Bucket List Book.

ONGOING

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

A/N - Laptop has finally been fixed! By the way have any of you heard Blink-182's first new song after about five thousand years of their last one? It's called Bored to Death if you haven't already heard it and the video's down below.