Unseen

Rumour has it that a new guy is joining our class this year. All the girls are going crazy, imagining all the case scenarios from cliché YA books: mysterious, rebel, bad boy, werewolf, fallen angel, even vampire! The worst part, I don't even think they have read the books; they only watched the films. However, it doesn't make much difference to me, it's not like he is going to see me. No one sees me.

Oh but don't worry, I got used to this and I learnt to enjoy it. Believe me, being unseen has its perks. I'll show you.

Author: BelWatson

Rating: 10/10

Review: From the minute I started reading I couldn't put it down because it was just so good. The plot is so imaginative and well thought out. First of all I have no idea how the author came up with such a marvellous idea. Paige pokes your feelings a lot because she feels such raw emotion that it makes you feel it alongside her as well. James is amazing! He is such a fantastic and caring character which you wouldn't expect at the beginning but he saved her and that for me is the most beautiful part of their relationship. There isn't more to do but declare this a Bucket List Book.

COMPLETED

A/N - Just going to give a massive shout out to idioticpie and DaisyIsUnicorn for recommending this to me so passionately. I thoroughly enjoyed it.