Alpha Kaden

Mara always assumed her mate would be a man from her own Pack. A good man.

Not a sadistic, sinful Alpha named Kaden.

Alpha Kaden. He's a man of riddles and cryptic puzzles. His identity is one of them. His touch, another. And what he loves most in this world, is a game.

And one night, he steals Mara from her bed, and makes her a player. When escaping his riddles means punishment, Mara finds herself questioning what is real, and what is not.

But that all changes, when Mara discovers the truth behind his touch...

Author: Midika

Rating: 10/10

Review: There wasn't a moment where I was bored by the story because every chapter is so enticing to read. One thing that really stood out to me was how joined each of the packs were, and how the pack name represented the morals of the pack member. There will be twists and turns in every book, however this book catches you from behind when you think you know everything when in fact you don't. It's superbly written and the relationship between Mara and Kaden is to die for. A fantastic new edition to Bucket List Books.

COMPLETED

A/N - I don't think I'm going to do the whole Q&A thing anymore since I only have about five questions, but I will do the top ten books at the end.