ZEN

Prince Zenith heir to the Snow Mountains, Blooded Warrior of the were nation and future Alpha of the Zen pack was captured on his 16th birthday not a trace of his disappearance was found paw prints or human.

Professor Mathew Rayne an avid hunter who possesses an extreme fascination with the supernatural- in specific lycanthropy had just found his test subject.

Bad timing, a curiosity of the unknown and four sedative laced arrows made him commit the biggest mistake of his life, and changed the future of the wolves forever.

***

When Flora Rayne decides to intern for her father before she starts her first year of college in Bio-medicine she thought she'd be doing actual science not entertaining her eccentric father's belief in the supernatural. But imagine her surprise when she finds the large, dark wolf in a cage one with the most expressive eyes she's ever seen in an animal. And even more when she's unexplainably drawn to him in something that defies the logic of science.

Author: fayeaden

Rating: 10/10

Review: I feel as if many of her books are down as Bucket List books but that's because she's so bloody good! This new story is so remarkably unusual but it's a distinctive werewolf book which I really like. I'm so excited for how this story turns out and I'm expecting marvellous things as her other books were also so amazing. Without a doubt this is a Bucket List Book.

ONGOING

NO LONGER AVAILABLE