It's a Surprise! - Aaron Carpenter Imagine for Hannah

*from my Tumblr*

www.graceelizabeththefab.tumblr.com

Aaron and Hannah

You rolled over in your bed, the sheets and bedspread lying in opposite directions with half the pillows on the floor. You groaned the sun from your window too bright. You yanked your eyes open to see the clock, which read 11:29. It was too early for you to get up. You sighed and flopped back onto your backside, staring up at your ceiling before closing your eyes again. A couple of minutes passed, the silence in your room peaceful and welcoming. All of a sudden, your door opened and in came flying your boyfriend, Aaron. He jumped up and landed on your bed with a thud, sending you soaring in the air and bouncing back to your bed, laughing.

“Hey, princess,” Aaron said happily, sitting up in the crisscross applesauce position. He smiled at you. You grinned back.

“Hey, prince,” you replied casually, not breaking eye contact. He pulled your window curtains out, exposing the beautiful view out onto your backyard. The sun was high in the air, shining into your room through the big pear tree that stood next to your house. You gazed out the window until you felt Aaron’s hands on your knees.

“So,” he started, leaning in towards you a little bit.

“Yes?” you asked, giggling a little at him. He was all too cute.

“Are you ready for today?” he asked.

“Well… that depends. What are we doing?” you asked curiously. He got that adorable look on his face. (pic)

He pulled you up into the crisscross applesauce position in front of him. He grabbed onto your hands and rubbed his nose to yours. (pic)

“It’s a surprise,” he whispered to you. “Just put on that dress I like,” he said. You questioned it for a second before pushing yourself out of the bed and walking over to your closet. You pulled the white sundress off its hanger. You slipped it on and emerged, smiling at your boyfriend. He smiled at you, standing up and picking you up.

“Aaron! Where are we going?” you giggled into his chest.

“I told you, it’s a surprise!” he said, holding you tighter.

And much to your surprise, Aaron drove you to your favorite lake, where you had a picnic by the water. Such a romantic boyfriend.