Ice Cream - Shawn Mendes Imagine for Madison

*requested*
Follow Madison! @ShimmeringSkies

follow my Tumblr! www.graceelizabeththefab.tumblr.com

Shawn Mendes Imagine for Madison

“How about ice cream today? That okay with you, Mads?” Shawn asked, as I stepped out of my front door, placing my hand in his and giving him a little kiss on the lips.

“Of course it is,” I said, smiling. It was warm out today, and Shawn and I were going to walk into the little town to get some ice cream. The June weather was nice and my skin felt warm and comforted by his touch and the sunlight. The air was crisp and the sun was starting to go down. The walk to my favorite ice cream shop was short and it went by fast, as I listened to Shawn tell me stories of how Magcon was going.

“Here we are!” he said like a gentleman as we arrived in front of the ice cream store. I stood up next to the counter and looked at the menu.

“so much ice cream…” I murmured, amazed at all of the flavors. I ordered a large cup of cake batter ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and Shawn ordered a large cup of chocolate ice cream with Oreos on top. We sat down at a little wire table outside and watched the waves roll onto the shore of the beach. I took a bite of my ice cream, closing my eyes and savoring the flavor. Delicious. But before I knew it, there was a splatter of chocolate ice cream across my face. It dripped down my nose. “Shawn!” I screeched, throwing my arms up, and laughing. I flung some across the table at him, landing right on his neck.

From there, it was an all-out food fight, ice cream splattered all over my cheeks, same with Shawn. There were a couple of pedestrians giving us dirty looks, but I didn’t care.

Shawn poured the rest of the melted ice cream in his cup onto my head, so there were little streaks of chocolate running down my strands of hair. He took a step back and looked me up and down. The dessert adorned me more than my clothes did!

“So pretty,” he said, half sarcastically, half genuinely. Shawn grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him so our torsos were pressed against each other.

“Why thank you, it was all your design after all,” I said, giggling. He gave me a light little kiss.