Cupcake-erversary - Taylor Caniff Imagine for Chloe

*from my Tumblr*

www.graceelizabeththefab.tumblr.com

Taylor and Chloe

“Hey, babe,” your boyfriend, the beautiful Taylor Caniff, greeted you as you stepped inside your little apartment. It smelled sweet, like chocolate… your favorite thing on the planet. You set down your huge back from school today on the floor next to the door and slid off your boots. You dropped your jacket on the couch and headed towards the kitchen, where Taylor waited for you.

He smiled, his braces shining, the blue brackets matching the bandana on his head and the stripes on his t-shirt. Matching was his favorite thing, and you knew that for a fact. “Hey,” you said, lightly kissing him on the lips. His kisses still put you on cloud 9, making butterflies erupt in your stomach and set your heart on fire. They were passionate and beautiful. You sucked in another breath through your nose. It was delicious.

“What’s that smell?” you asked him, looking around. The kitchen was messy… but wasn’t it always? “It’s so good!” You sniffed again.

“It’s a secret!” he said in his adorable accent. “Here, turn around,” he said, spinning you by your shoulders.

“Taylor, what’s going on?” you asked, giggling.

“Shh… just go with it!” he said. Soon enough, a white bandana was placed over your eyes and tied securely behind your head.

“Taylor!” you screeched, still laughing.

“Come here, just walk slowly.” He held onto your arms and led you over to what you suspected was the couch in the living room. He sat you down and soon disappeared. What was going on?

“Okay…” he said after a couple minutes. The delicious smell had returned, and you couldn’t resist throwing the blindfold off. “Take it off!” he said.

You pulled the bandana off and set it on the brown couch next to you. You took a look around, taking in the sight. There was a fire burning in the fireplace that you two rarely used. You’d always wanted to sit by the fire. The TV was on your Netflix home screen, your favorite shows and movies listed all in a row. On the coffee table in front of you was a freshly baked pan of cupcakes with pink icing.

“Taylor! Oh my gosh, you made these?” you asked, the smiling widening on your cheeks. Taylor couldn’t cook for his life, but there he went, making you cupcakes.

“Of course I did, Chlo, for my number one girl!” You stood up and hugged him. “They’re Nutella cupcakes.”

You screamed again.

“Happy Anniversary, Chloe,” he whispered to you before planting another kiss on your lips.