Spray Paint, Cars, Detention Pt. 2 - Taylor Caniff Imagine

*from my Tumblr*

www.graceelizabeththefab.tumblr.com

Spray Paint, Cars, Detention Part 2 – Taylor Caniff Imagine

“Did you hear?” Gracie asked, months after you and Taylor had started dating. She was jumping up and down next to your locker, her eyes filled with urgency. She gripped the couple of books in her hands tightly. You just laughed to yourself and continued to throw things into your locker.

“No,” you said nonchalantly. It wasn’t like any of the ‘big news’ Gracie ever had to tell you were actually ‘big’ news.

“Oh my gosh I can’t believe it! I can’t believe you didn’t hear! This was going around the school this whole morning and you didn’t notice?” Gracie screamed.

“Shut up!” you yelled. “What is it?”

“SELFIEC HAS A THING FOR TAYLOR!! SHE’S BEEN FLIRTING WITH HIM ALL DAY!” Gracie screeched. You took a step back. Your mouth hung open and you kept shaking your head back and forth trying not to believe it. That bitch! She had the nerve to try and steal your man! How could she? Well let’s not even ask how she could. She obviously would. She’d had it out for you ever since you spray painted her car pink. You kept thinking that she was going to try and get you back for it, but it never occurred that she’d try to mess with your relationship.

“The nerve of that girl…” you grumbled, slamming your locker and tightening the bandana around your forehead. Taylor and you wore matching bandanas every day, just to let everyone know you were still together. You guys were totally the ‘it’ couple.

You stomped off toward the cafeteria for lunch, and Gracie scampered behind, trying to follow. There was practically steam blowing out of your ears, your face totally red with rage.

“ARGH!” you screamed, loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear as you stood at the door, your hands clenched into fists. “Where’d she go?” you screamed to all of your classmates. Some were confused, but most were looking guilty and pitiful for you.

“They went outside,” a freshman sitting at the table to our right blurted out.

“Thanks,” you said distastefully as you made your way to the doors. You pushed them open and snuck out, listening. You heard the sound of smacking lips. Furrowing your eyebrows, you turned the corner to the back of the school. There was Taylor… looking cute as ever with his matching bandana to yours. The only bad part… well… really bad part… was the fact that his LIPS WERE CONNECTED TO THE WHORE’S THAT WAS TRYING TO STEAL HIM. He was pressed up against the wall, SelfieC right between his pinned back legs.

You wanted to cry. You wanted to scream. You wanted to throw a fit and punch him in the face. You wanted to punch her in the face. But you couldn’t do anything. You just stood there. There were tears prickling in your eyes. You felt your breathing get heavier and heavier.

“Taylor?” your voice croaked. It was quiet at first, but cracked in the middle, becoming louder. He pushed her off. His face looked to yours. It was full of guilt and pity and pathetic sorrow for you.

“Y/N…” he said. He shook his head. “I…” he looked down at his hands. He brushed them on his shorts. “It wasn’t…”

“It doesn’t even matter. Taylor. I can’t believe…” you looked away and shook your head, wiping the tears from your cheeks. You held your face in your hands and turned around. SelfieC walked towards you, swaying her hips. She walked towards you. When she got close, she flipped her long bitchy blonde hair in your face. She spit at your shoes.

“Bitch, he’s mine,” she whispered in your ear. As she shoved you with her elbow, she stalked off, back into the cafeteria where you could hear the faint gasps.

“Taylor...”

“Y/N…”

“What the hell were you doing? I can’t believe you!”

“Y/N… it’s not what you think. I didn’t…”

“I don’t even care, Taylor. It doesn’t even matter anymore. Now I know what you are. Just like how I thought you were that first day we had detention. A jerk. You don’t even give a shit about me. Or about her. Or about anything! Cause if you did, you never would’ve asked me out in the first place.” You spat at his feet. You walked away.

As you broke off from him and towards your car, the tears streaked down your face.

***

The last week without Taylor was terrible. You didn’t sleep at all, didn’t want to eat. You had breakouts all over your face, and not even putting on your favorite bandana made you feel any better. Gracie would visit every day, but no matter what she did or said, it didn’t change how you felt. You missed him. It hurt like hell. You missed a whole week of school, due to lack of motivation to get out of your bed.

But the next Monday, Gracie came over at 5:45 to get you in the shower and get you changed. She dragged you along to school with her, as you slept in her car. After dragging you out to the parking lot she started to yell. “Y/N, get up! You have to see what he did!”

“What the hell did he do this time?” you asked irritated, rubbing your eye with the sleeve of your shirt. But, when you dropped your arm, you saw the most genius, badass, most perfect thing on the planet. SelfieC’s car sat in her usual spot right next to the door, and spray painted onto the side were the big purple words, SLUT.

“Forgive me?” Taylor asked, smiling at you as he stood next to her car. You nodded.