Chapter 07: Rafaela Appears Again

Nah. I change my mind.

It's a double release this Friday.

Happy weekends.

See you next week.

And please, for those who can't wait for next week for the next release, for the same amount of a single Starbucks Coffee blend, you can have a month-long subscription to up to 10+ advanced chapters and you will be ahead of the game as well as get in touch of the other patrons.

See you there.

.

.

Oh, and please do VOTE!

.

Xp

.

.

================================
Chapter 07: Rafaela Appears Again
================================

The sound of rubber soles hitting a wool and cotton fabric floor echoed through the empty walls.

A calm pacing of footsteps, but heavy to the mind...

It was a dimly-lit hallway decorated by a red carpet, extravagant marble ceiling with carvings and sculptures of many kind, and walls laden by many great original paintings of famous painters born during the renaissance period.

A girl with long flowing black hair wearing a white mask decorated by a pinkish flower ribbon above the right eye stopped her footsteps in front of a bronze door wide and tall enough for two of her size.

Standing beside the door were two men in black suits, both wearing white masks of the same dull kind on their eyes.

When the girl stopped in front of the door, the two bid her a bow, right hand on their chests, a salute that acknowledged her status and her identity.

Tonight, she wore a long gorgeous black gown laden with countless glittering gems, giving emphasis to her curves and enticing shoulder angles.

In her hands was a small pinkish red handbag, also shining and shimmering as her gown was.

Upon taking a sigh, she puffed her healthy chest and one of the two guards pushed the door for her. She walked in to see a marvelous ball room with people wearing masks and dancing gracefully to the tune of a soft mellow jazz-over-salsa.

Her entrance was seen by many and upon seeing her, those closer to her proximity stopped what they were doing; where the men gave her a gentleman's salute while the girls waved their hands to show their courteous familiarity.

A waiter approached her from the side, offering his tray of drinks. The young girl chose a light martini which she sipped to take a taste and then carried on as she made her way across the ball, into the stairs that ultimately lead to the second floor.

On the stairs, there were others who were already in the middle of socializing and as she paused to give way to a pair who's already intimate trying to make their way down, she looked up to a particular part of the main floor overlooking the balconies on the left side wall.

There she saw her Grandfather talking to a holographic rendering of a man in white tux and a white top hat, holding a black cane.

The two of them were facing each other and from the look of the man in white tux, even if his face was covered with a white mask, she was still able to tell that the man wasn't in a good mood.

She hurriedly made her way to the main floor where, as soon as she stepped on that upper floor, she was met with a curvaceous person with breasts at least twice as her own.