Volume 5 OPENING REMARKS

Hellow, hello!

John Ethan here guys... wait, I'm not John Wick of you're wondering. He's a [Jonthan] -without the "a" and I am a [John Ethan] -pronounced slowly.

Okay, that's out of the box. 

Now, I would like to confess that I am a poor writer with a big dream.

So... now that's out of my chest, I would like to announce to you guys that I have opened a Patreon account where you, the good-hearted citizens of Terroa, can support me on my quest to writing this Siva Light Novel Series into a 'minimum of ten volume' story.

From start to finish, I wasn't good at advertisement or anything that has to do with how to promote my story because FIRST "I don't have time" and SECOND "I don't have the patience to do so" and that's my history. But, i know some of you guys can understand just how hard it was for a poor guy like me to have a big dream in this humongous world.

Okay, time to be serious here. I now have a limited lifespan and as much as possible, I want to leave something behind that people can remember me by after I'm gone.

It's like a legacy, if you may call it, and for a drama king like me, you can write my personality as such.  That said, this Patreon account is where I put my hopes into being able to stand at the same stage as Kawahara Reki (Author of SAO) or those other famous author of Light Novels or Online Web Novels from China and Japan...

My Patreon account is under this URL: Patreon.com/reddcliffe

If you can spare at least 1$  for the poor me, please do. It may be small but I can save it all to help me buy a new computer so I can write faster and with ease because honestly, the computer I am using now is an ancient machine that will break any second.

Guys, don't worry. I'm not dying. Rest assured, if you do donate to me through my Patreon.com/reddcliffe account, those small cash will be sent to our funds on our first goal to buy a better computer from this one. The rest of the details are on my patreon.

Well, that's it. 

I hope you guys can support me in this endeavor.

Don't worry. I am doing my best to be patient with this crappy computer. But do please support me on this one. 

:D

Hehe...

Sincerely,
John Ethan Reddcliffe

FB: facebook.com/chadmusika
PAT: patreon.com/reddcliffe

.....PS....

Guys, for those who sends friend invites on FB, please send me a message as well because you might not ask, I have, like, 400+ friend invitations on my FB account and I can't add those who I don't have any associations with.

So, please, send me a message, okay?

Love you guys. Thanks for the support in the future.