Chapter 08: Rude (by Scion)

Hello guys, this is your first regular chapter of the week.

Please VOTE and enjoy.

If you can't wait for the next chapter to be released, please try to visit my Patreon page at: 

www.patreon.com/reddcliffe

There are advanced chapters available for you guys in there and as well as some good stuff only available for patrons. Please pay me a visit and hope to see you guys there. Thanks.

.

.

================================

Chapter 08: Rude (by Scion)
================================

.

.

The night of pain and weird phenomena and realizing ended... the new dawn of morning came with Rex not getting even a cent of sleep.

Sprawled on the sofa were the twins. On the carpeted floor is the neatly folded Doctor Martinez.

Rex went down his room to see the newly arrived Manang Fe, with the groceries and the eggs, rice grains, and a new dishwashing liquid.

Seeing the new carpet then glancing outside to the folded old carpet that was once the one spread out inside, Manang Fe gave Rex a meaningful glance.

"It was an attack... last night." He defended.

Hearing this made Manang Fe sigh and she went up to check on Rex's physique like a worried nanna.

"How bad was it this time?" She asked. Though there was still her stiff and stolid personality, Manang Fe's question made Rex's heart warm and he smiled, shaking his head.

"Same as before." He said and then went down to sit at the side of the table, arranging the plastic bags and taking out the things to cook. "I'll help you prepare breakfast for these guys."

"Pft. These dickheads... they know I was coming this morning so they actually stayed overnight. Hmp. If I know better, they only want to eat and then they will leave almost instantly."

Rex chuckled and then shot an eye to the sala. He lightly laughed again and then spoke, "Manang Fe is a really good cook but she will not permit those who are pretending to be asleep to eat her cooking."

As soon as the words left his mouth, the three sleeping adults quickly shot up to their feet and then went to help in the things laid on the table.

Manang Fe lightly beamed a smile and then began to give orders to the four men. The house was cleaned and the foods were cooked almost twice as fast.

After the meal, the three adults really did bid their farewells but Manang Fe only raised a brow before the three adults began to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes. Manang Fe secretly shot a wink at Rex that he found to be enough reason to laugh slightly.

Only when the house chores were done that the three escaped in full speed.

Seeing Doctor Martinez escape like a teenager who did some mischief actually lifted up Rex's mood.

He told Manang Fe his plans for the day and the old maid gave her warnings as Rex went up to take a bath. In the bathroom, he took his time to bathe in the cold water. He was actually still sober and he can't help but think of the things that happened last night.

Because before he lost his consciousness midway the therapy, he was still able to discern that there was a Box that had a metallic feel to it.