Chapter 33: So We Are Here

================================
Chapter 33: So We Are Here
================================

Individuals who are quite strong are frowning as they too were feeling the change in their bodies slightly.

For some reason, none of them felt that this was like cheating because like how the Nine Dragons Gate, the Valkyries, and the Ebony Sanctuary did with their own entrances, theirs were layered with some kind of aerial drug that when inhaled can weaken their opponents at some minor degree.

It was the reason why they had to do all their might to drive out those lingering aftereffects left around by the previous ones when they made their entrances.

After all, nothing is against the rules if the rules can't prove that it was cheating.

It was the same with this droning sound.

There was nothing to it except that it was really daunting when paired by Akhenaton's massive size. It can even be explained that this sound is just a product of imagination as the giant figure's eyes were like a God's that when staring at them from above are like Divine Decrees stabbing to their minds.

It was all purely psychological!

That's why... isn't this what Grand Entrances are for?

As such, no one could complain to this effect. There's just no explanation to this phenomena except that it was part of the frightening presence of this figure!

By now, everyone noticed that the landing point of the giant figure was outside the arena. Alas, the looming giant figure was really frightening as its shadow was cast down on the arena especially when it looked down at it.

50 meters to the ground, the giant figure stopped.

The droning sound stopped.

Everyone inside the arena was looking up.

All souls stopped breathing.

Everyone outside the arena were either going to its direction or they were looking at this direction.

Every soul in the city of Warjillis and even those who were on their TV screens, in Terroa Day Today, in their computers, in their communicator lines in the middle of a call conference, in all modes of devices that are capable of accessing the events that is now being streamed live in every channel in the world...

Perhaps every soul in the planet in Terroa and in the real world...

Everyone was silently watching, anticipating, who and what are the people behind this giant object?

And seemingly to answer their silent questions, the humanoid object suddenly moved.

"Waah!"

Many people, especially those inside the arena, became frightened when it abruptly made a move.

Akhenaton stooped down to look at them. They, the small existences in the arena, all felt their hairs stand on end as the giant face of Akhenaton actually stared at them with its expressionless gaze.

It knelt in one knee and the sound of its movement is akin to a thundering sound of massive metals scratching at each other without any kind of oil.

Just its face alone was almost enough to completely cover the entire stadium.

The speed and fluidity of its movement was also as natural as a real person and this action summoned a strong gust of wind that bore on the audience and even the participants down below.