Chapter 70: Open Channel Threat Exchange

================================
Chapter 70: Open Channel Threat Exchange
================================

Seeing the departing figures, Siva came back to look at the distant wall of Alexandria with a worried face.

"Baron... I hope you are fine. Just wait a bit more, kuya is here for you."

After murmuring, he vanished with a flash and came back to the all-viewing sphere in the heart of Akhenaton.

As soon as he came back, he could now feel that almost all of the major threats and problems have a lid to cover them. He can now then lead Akhenaton on an all-out rampage with the defenses of Apus Epirus.

In fact, in his heart, he could feel that there was really something there that's been wanting to free itself for quite some time now.

Like a lion growling all the time or a Lapis Lazuli that continuously pounces over a wall of a city.

This kind of sensation was familiar yet uncomfortable because the longer he held this in, the tighter and the more violent it becomes and the harder it is for him to breathe every moment.

It has already come to a point that it was making him feel suffocated.

That's why he had to release it.

And now, this rage in his heart that's been gathering for quite some time had just found its very meal.

"I hate this world... I hate it. It only take away all the things important to me. This time I will not stop until every single one of you is dead."

With a metallic grating roar, Akhenaton once again bid a cry to the heavens. In fact, if one would see it, the shape and size of the mouth was morbidly deformed when it was roaring to the heavens like this.

Its body lowered then took a giant step that churned the wind barrier into trembling as it passed by.

Behind Akhenaton was the deafening thunder as its distance to The Wall of Alexandria came to as close as 5km.

The darkness on the lands had spread wide and the soldiers, players, and citizens that failed to evacuate were all horrified by the sudden vanishing of the light of day.

Even the winds didn't dare to scream now as the only loud sound that could be heard is that which had been conjured with Akhenaton's every step.

BOOM!

......BOOM!

...............BOOM!

Its every pace carried the weight of a 1km large golden humanoid figure hundreds of thousands or perhaps even a million or far more tons of compacted special metallic alloy that hammered and battered the fragile resistance of empty air.

The magical step in midair can be seen by the naked eye but every gesture was fast and wide in between, almost as fast as the fastest person taking flight using flight equipment.

One moment it was close and at the next it was afar, thus leaving behind the gap in between the thundering claps of its every step.

Following these roaring thunderous steps were the occasional metallic cry in the darkness that resounded like the declaration of doom towards those that Akhenaton abhor.

The golden idol in the dark sky traversed an incredible distance within a few minutes until finally...

Siva's eyes could glare upon that abominable castle.