Chapter 52: Resplendent Edge

Please enjoy the read.Tell me what you think about the chapter down on the comments.More chapters coming. I'll try to work out the lacking chapters for the last week.

PS.

Sorry about the slow release guys, it's because I don't have a computer right now. As you may remember it burned up...

Sigh... I don't have a smart phone... I don't have a computer...

You know, I sometimes think that this is what the other people say as "The heavens are jealous of geniuses" --ehem-- (no conceitedness intended)... but... please understand that I am doing my best to give you guys the chapters you need.

As of today, in order to be able to write, I am just renting and/or borrowing cousins' laptop whenever they aren't busy with it and adding in many other factors, the releases for chapters might become from 5 - 7 chapters a week to 2 or 3... depending if I have (1) money for renting a computer in a net cafe or (2) my good hearted cousins/friends will let me borrow their laptops whenever they aren't working something on them office-related.

That said, am I just pitiful or what?

You know, I'm only human and I really wanted to write but I really do feel that the heavens are against me. It's painful you know. It's one thing for me to lose my phone as it breaks upon usage after so many years but even my computer, the one and only lifeline I have in getting a chance to be able to write and live a life... breaking down as its motherboard burned in the middle of me using it...

I just can't help but tearing up, you know.

Hahaha... the heavens... yeah.. God's challenges, you may call it, but it's one thing for him to take away all my guns, but even the bullets... sigh... just how will I fight back?

Well, anyways, I really apologize for this delayed chapters.

Also, I would like to bow my heads on you guys and literally get on my knees to ask for your help to gather up some small change to be able to buy us a computer. It may sound presumptuous of me but I beg thee, dear readers, I hope you could help me out.

This is for all of us. With our own computer, we can write faster and we can also develop the story for our other pending projects more smoothly.

Anyways, for your donations, if you still don't have an account in Patreon, you can use this link to create an account: https://patreon.com/invite/qrozbd or if you just want to donate some change, you can send me some donations over my Paypal: 

 nathanreddd@yaho.com 

Guys, I ain't asking you to force yourself to donate. I know I am asking too much but as a compensation for the trouble, I have prepared some rewards for you back in Patreon.

Thanks for the future and I am sorry for the long rant--as always--

Please enjoy this chapter and if you have something to say, please send me a message or jot it all down on the comments section.

Please enjoy the read.

================================
Chapter 52: Resplendent Edge
================================

Apus Epirus

Another day has gone and, just like yesterday, Kladis went to the tree to 'barge' in on her resting spot.

Just like how the past few days has gone, Scion still sat under that tree in her most perfect beauty, bathing in the light of sol reading a book.

Seeing the incoming man, she couldn't help but frown.