Chapter 61: Hello Party

(A/N 1: Chapter notes... sexuality views might clash with you supporters and readers here in this chapter so please execute open-mindedness and calm thinking. Do take note of my worries in this part of the chapter. Some of you might get irritated at me or might curse me for overly reacting or describing Amanda's view regarding a woman's "purity" but please understand that I am writing and describing Scion's, Amanda's, emotional, mental, and psychological view as a "classic woman" who views her purity in a rather exaggerated but normal way during a time of when this kind of mental image of an ideal woman was still famous amongst society's women. You might ridicule or get angry at me for this in regards to some points, but please understand how I had built Scion so far and how she sees herself as a classic woman. There are women out there who are classically extreme when it comes to these topics and I am just trying to depict her view as one of those "unique" women that deserves respect.)

(A/N 2: if you're thinking how and why I wrote it this way or why I had to explain this... it's because during the time when I was drafting this chapter, it was the National Women's Day in my country and I just so happens to see a TV program who discussed women's views in their 'purity' in classical and contemporary times, and their eras and changes through the passing of generations... when comparing them to the current generation's overly expressive women as viewed from the internet and current society.)

A/N 3: Why did I write all these things in this particular chapter? Well, it's because I want to promote awareness of these differing views and plant a seed of responsiveness to the hearts of my readers (regardless if you're a guy or a girl) in regards to the delicateness of the topic of [virginity] and how different women react to this topic. Girls, rest assured, I am not biased and am actually neutral but in this particular context, I am focusing on the classical women's view of their purity back in the old times... in a rather modern and magical setting.

Am I too wordy?

Sorry.

Just... in short, just be open minded guys... or better yet, don't look at the deeper stuff and just enjoy the read.

Although I did portray these points in this chapter, you can be rest assured that this chapter is a main pivotal point in the progress of this story.

Hope you enjoy the read and forget what you've read above.

Ciao.

================================
Chapter 61: Hello Party
================================

Kladis' voice rung through the garden and from the darkness of the buildings, the indifferently watching Kira also frowned.

"What did you say?!" a shocked tone could be heard on his voice. "Tell me that again!"

On the video call, the informer was from the comms division residing inside the castle. The NPC woman was startled by Kladis' anger and so she repeated her line once again but with caution.

"M-My Liege, it's as you've head. There were news coming from our scouts stationed in the east that a golden giant figure had been detected to be rushing towards our direction."

"A golden giant figure?" Kladis' brows creased. "Does it have a staff in it?" he asked and anxiously asked, "Is it making everything below its feet shrouded in a thick darkness?"

The NPC was shaken, "Yes My Liege. It is."

After hearing this, Kladis balled his fist and punched the floor beside Scion.