Chapter 58: Neo

Hey guys!

Today's release have the chapter for tomorrow. I won't be online tomorrow so please enjoy this chapter as well.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT your reactions for the chapter.

Lastly, please support me with a little donation @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe or directly at my Paypal @nathanreddd@yahoo.com to help with some things.  Every help is greatly appreciated.

...or just follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/chadmusika

....or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe

...and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com

Enjoy today's release!!!

================================
Chapter 58: Neo
================================

The man in white tux wearing a white tux glanced over the fawning president and stopped walking.

He tapped his cane to the metal floor of the VIP passage way of the airport and then said, "Oh my little Daniel... you haven't changed. By the way, I seem to notice that there are people around my car, why is that?"

Daniel's face turned pale and he glanced to the large wide window on the side room and saw some personnel of the airport gathering over the rocket ship carrier that was mounted on the mass driver.

"Those fools! I told them to..." his sentence stopped midway and he turned frightened at the white man in tux.

Neither a smile nor a frown can be felt on the man's expression but the pure and unhindered killing intent was radiating from him.

"I specifically said that I do not want other people knowing my departure and here you are, just doing what I ordered you not to do."

"I... I... P-Please... Mr. White... it's not my fault... I did order my personnel to evacuate the facility. In fact, I actually saw them leave as soon as I gave the command."

"Then whose men are those?"

Daniel spent another moment to glance at the airport and just as he was to answer, the door of the VIP lounge opened with a light bang and a voice of a slightly old man rung behind them.

"You don't have to look. They're my people."

The man in white tux turned around and saw a very familiar face. His left brow slightly twitched before his lips formed a rare delighted smile.

"So it seems I don't have to visit you up there."

"Hehe... it just so happens that I have some business to take care of here in my homeland."

The man laughed and after he spoke, there was a pause between him and the white man in mask.

"Mr. Daniel, you may leave." The man in white mask said and the frightened Daniel retreated in a hurried manner closing the door shut. After that, he sat down on the sofa and invited the barging guest. "Please, Doctor, sit down."

The 'Doctor' sat down and smiled at the man.

"It's been a few years, AG."

"It is indeed, Doctor Pegasus."

The two paused for a moment again as a servant lady entered the room from the kitchen and served warm blend to the two.

AG didn't hide his intentions as he sipped a blend on the cup before looking at the Doctor wearing a casual street dress under his lab coat.