Chapter 101: Haymaker

================================
Chapter 101: Haymaker
================================

.

.

.

While looking at Akhenaton's back, something in Siva's vision appeared... it was a pop up window.

But instead of feeling confused by the contents of this window, it felt more like a 'why'.

Why did he only see this today?

As if to answer his own doubt in this question, Siva's brows knitted into a frown.

"...it's because I haven't an idea before. Akhenaton is a prisoner and this warship is his prison. His sin was eternal damnation but he was given a single chance of relief and this will only appear if the person who commanded the ship is aware of this eternal sentence."

Siva tried to ponder to the 'how' and the 'why' of him knowing about this but the situation does not allow him to think further and could only pin it down to think about later.

Alexandria... Baron... is in trouble... he had to be fast on dispatching this problem.

He had to do it as soon as possible. Thus, he had to discard anything else that has nothing to do with saving the city.

Siva read the contents of the panel window then he looked at Akhenaton with a mighty stance.

"Emperor Akhenaton; former ruler of the Dessert Empire and former leader of the mighty Ahepton Tribe... you have been punished by the Celestial Tribunal for the crime of blasphemy to The Creator, The Preserver, and to The Warden... as your jail-keeper, I give you the right to express your regret in exchange for service and the freedom of your thoughts. Comply with my demand and you shall be granted thus; Deny and you shall never have your freedom ever again..."

Siva's voice sounded robotic, yet it still felt natural, like an Emperor commanding his vassal, or like the Judge... passing a sentence to the judged!

Just how it felt to Thorn and the rest, back in the cellar dungeons, his voice contained within an undeniable authority as well as a holiness that can turn anything he said akin to the words of a pope.

In reaction to his statement, the kneeling golden-skinned Akhenaton down below stood up, the long scepter in his hand morphing into a spear that he proudly stomped on the forest ground and created a tremor that could even be felt even to the people standing on the castle wall.

"I shall comply." his booming deep voice rung.

Shocked, Coralline and the rest of them gasped to this message. Deb and Ren exchanged dejected looks. They knew more than anyone else that this is the biggest secret Warship Akhenaton had.

But now, Siva had just unleashed this secret.

What more, he gained the full and exclusive rights to use Akhenaton's full power with that reply.

They could only become envious to this. Siva beat them first on Akhenaton and now, Akhenaton had sworn allegiance to him. There was nothing they could now but to retire on their plan to negotiate with Siva over the warship.

Siva was more shocked to this than anyone else and yet, he can't help asking himself... why am I still calm as if it was expected?

—no.

—why does this sound like me lifting something I have put myself?

But Siva had no time to ponder but the next set of words that came from his lips still sounded more comically familiar than it is commanding to the rest of the crowd on the castle wall.