Chapter 73: When the Curtain Falls

Ayt...! 

That's the fifth chapter for this week.

Please enjoy them guys and don't forget to leave me a VOTE or a COMMENT

Enjoy the chow.

*wink*

================================
Chapter 73: When the Curtain Falls
================================

The cannon shots hit Akhenaton and though not much damage was dealt, the sheer number of them alone is enough to make him stumble from his position.

Kladis let out a laugh, "That's it! Push him harder! Fire at will and don't conserve anything! Die! Die! Die!"

The Legion's warships were around 6-8km away from Akhenaton and while falling from that height takes only less than a minute, hiking up that distance was yet another matter.

Akhenaton staggered and he took three booming and ground-shaking steps back before stabilizing himself while swinging the Godhammer for balance.

The barrage of cannon fires was coming from three directions; two on the left side, one from the right... and all of them are generally from the front direction.

Not only that. Just as Akhenaton had found its ground, volleys of bright golden yellow streams of lights shot forth from the cannons mounted below the hulls of the Lambda-Class warships of The Legion.

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT! .........BZZT...!!

One ray after another hit Akhenaton and a few chunks of golden metal were being chipped off on every hit that makes contact with its golden metallic skin.

Almost immediately, burnt marks could be seen to where those bright yellow beaming lights ha hit.

The impact also caused detonating sounds as the giant golden idol was pushed off his feet and stumblingly fell on his back.

GROOHMMM...!!

The entire land shook, quaked, and trembled as the giant golden idol 1km in size had lost its grounds!

Not one second is being wasted, when Akhenaton is trying to stand up, the rays of lights along with the bombardment of the warships were hitting the hands and the legs, and so he kept falling down.

The warships of The Legion were dancing around while simultaneously dodging the Cyclones that swarmed like bees around them.

High above, the same things were happening.

Anti-aerial fire swarm maneuvers were being launched by both fleets in addition to the active Shield Mages that erected barriers while being reinforced by many Support Mages. So the advantages of the Cyclones are now slightly neutralized.

"This fucker..." Inside Akhenaton, Siva cursed and he waved his left hand to summon five islands, forming a land barrier in front of him.

When the wall was erected, he cried out towards the sky, "Marshal, this is your chance!"

Siva's voice seemed to be tired and a bit hoarse but he still had the entire plan's blueprint in his mind which is the reason why Marshal D'Catch felt admiration to his tenacity.

"He can't back down now that's why he needs to pull himself up even if he falls from losing a limb." The marshal murmured and followed the command.

Right at that moment, five large streams of bright golden yellow lights came falling from the sky. Their targets weren't the warships but the castle base.