Author's RANTS.... er... rather, NOTES

Yep.

Its an Author's NOTES:

.

.

.

Wow..., that's the wrapper for Volume 5.

Okay, since I've already told you guys most of the things on the other authors note, I would only say a few things here in this part's notes.

Firstly, apologies because it took me a year before posting the continuation and beginning of Siva from Volume 4 and now, Volume 5. Many things happened and although I can say that a few of those things are my ignorance and fault, some of them are still the fault of fate playing tricks on me.

I won't say anything beyond the fact that with those experiences, I can say that I have been enlightened...

Secondly, during the writing of this volume, I got into an accident with a few health issues here and there, adding the fact that I have no more money to live a normal life, despite my condition, I had to still work.

Life right?

With regards to that... I would really like to thank the guys who supported me on Patreon. I know I am still lacking in some ways, but you guys still supported me and encouraged me to continue...

You are 60% of the force that kept me going.

39% are the rest of the readers that never let go of this journey and also kept on messaging me to continue the story... thus, we are here.

Guys, thank you.

Of course, to complete the 100... me and my personal reasons are the 1% that kept me moving forward and strive to improve and write better the story of Siva... majority of those personal reasons are in fact related to LIFE.

Have you guys imagined just what would happen after we die? What would we leave behind as our legacy? What would we leave behind to make the future generations of readers remember your name and at least say, even just in passing, that "Oh, this writer wrote Siva and until his deathbed, he strived to finish it with a bang!"

Yeah right?

But don't worry. I'm not dying. I'm living. But I'm preparing my legacy and is writing the Siva story and finishing it as fast and as magnificently awesome as I can.

Again, for goodness sake, I'm not dying. I'm just sick but I'm strong and you can see that I'm even working on random construction sites, right?

I won't die, promise, I will live. Hehe...

Alright, RANTS!!!

IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!!

You guys may have already noticed that I shifted my writing style from Light Novel (LN) SUPER WORDY Style into Web Novel Version (less wordy, more talk, more P2P conversations), right?

Well, it's all for the sake of balance and in fact, is actually a tempo more suited for Volume 5.

On the background of things, Volume 5 is really a challenge to write on its own because this was an important Volume that will decide the tempo of the future Volumes.

Also, it was the volume where many important characters debuted, reappeared, and even retired... for example, Janus and Terra.

In fact, Volume 5 is a turning point.

Repeating some words from the previous A/N, Volume 5 was where we saw the important things got revealed and connected towards the main plot of the story.

Stepping back, if you guys would notice it, there really are a lot of things that happened in Volume 5, including the story of Akhenaton and his very large and important role in Siva's story; then there was The Company... built, or should I say, founded on a whim but ended up being one of the most renowned organization in the world; after that is the most significant aspect of the story...

The LAGRAM Alliance and their Six Generals, led by the First Born, Mefisto...

Volume 5 speaks more of Terra's World and how great was Janus' sacrifice, than it has with Siva's quest to rescue Baron.

Personally, when I was writing Terra's and Janus' stories... I cried a little.

Especially regarding Janus' sacrifice.

Also, this may sound like a spoiler to some but the War of the Braves is a VERY important detail in the overall picture of our story.

Some of you may have imprinted this line in their minds: "Everything that has a beginning has an end" –> taken from Agent Smith, yes, of Matrix Trilogy, but I used it rather differently in our story and it was even spoken as a reminder towards one of Janus' important lines: "Terroa is where everything should have ended, but not."

Connect this line with the last 20 chapters of our story and you will see the greatness of Janus' sacrifice and how great his character was. Even until the end, he never cared about himself and only sought the survival of his world, of his universe...

Alright, nuff of this.

Guys, just give me 10 days of rest. I have a short time contract on a construction site in Bulacan and I will work there for 7 days starting Monday, which is tomorrow. So I will have 2 days more of rest at which I will be using one day for writing before working for another site again.

Anyways, please just give me 10 days and we will resume with Volume 6.

Heads up for Volume 6: Dead Man Island

This is a volume where we'll be focusing on the good parts of the game: ADVENTURE!!!

There will be a lot of feels and funny moments in here, of course there's a bit of the drama and our all-time hated "Plots in the Background" with a few twists and turns.

Alright... lastly...

I would like to ask you guys how you feel about our main characters (Siva "Rex", Scion "Amanda", Thorn "name TBA", Volt "Matthew", Loni, FlowerLord "Alice", Dante, AG, The Father "name TBA", Kathleen Brew, Samara "Rio", Graham, Martinez, Frank & Hank McCullers, Pegasus, Samantha, Gabriel, Terra, and of course Janus) from the past volumes until now.

Leave me your impressions and your connotations to their characters.

Me, personally, and as a start, would like to say that although Siva is our main character here, my favorite character is really FlowerLord.

Why?

Because she is honest, straightforward, true to her feelings, never let go of a grudge, a real friend to Scion, strong (as in very), and she's actually kind of fragile –in a very unique and special way– when a matter is in regards to her best friend, Amanda (Mandy, she's the only one who calls her that).

My second favorite character was Graham.

Why?

Because he'll punch you without an explanation if you don't do your job well.

Alright that's my Top 2. You?

.

.

.

.Well anyways, please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding myreleases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/chadmusika,andor on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blogas well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be postingexclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.    

.

.

Volume 5: Eyes of Origins, ends here.

Volume 6: Dead Man Island touches down on 18 August 2017. I will see you there.