Chapter 59: Wolf Shedding The Sheep's Skin

Hey guys...

These chapters are your updates for this week.

It's Chapter 59 until Chapter 63

I don't have money to rent computers this week so I will be posting your week's worth of chapters today. The next chapters update will be around Sunday or another Monday.

For the meantime, I will be selling some stuffs on the streets to earn some extra cash.

Hehe... wish me luck!

Mwah mwah mwah!!

Love you guys and thanks fort the support so here's your chapters.

Enjoy the read and don't forget to give me a VOTE and then COMMENT your reactions down below.

================================
Chapter 59: Wolf Shedding The Sheep's Skin
================================

Events are happening fast in Terroa.

The eight days that passed have been a heavy blow to the defending forces of the Walled City and now, the dome itself had reached its most critical point.

"Reinforce the shields on the eastern border!"

"Support Mages, we need more Support Mages!"

"We don't have any more blue potions!"

"The Mansion has already sold all their stocks for the next ten years, that's the last box of potions!"

Reports on his call conference, Billion punched the wall with a frown. He then faced Jack, "We're just almost less than 2km away from the hangar. Our days of hiding between the buildings and the rubbles of the aftermath of the battels around us will be finally over."

Jack nodded and turned his head behind him. Jin had finally woken up from a coma and although Jack had ordered him to rest more, Jin still insisted.

As such, when he looked at him, he couldn't help feeling rather guilty.

Jin's family had even taken him to the hospital and the doctors said that he was only fatigued and tired. There was no permanent damage to him as a whole but that doesn't mean that what had happened was something to dismiss as being okay.

And so Jack was left pondering, "This game just takes too much a toll for divers. Being a pro wasn't easy and whether we want it or not, we are being forced to still live our real lives outside this world."

The security features were there not because they limit the players and the high fees to lift them up are expensive business, but because it was for the safety of the players themselves.

It was understandable that there are professional gamers out there and that these gamers don't mind being an entire day or more inside the game. But that doesn't mean that Panorama Corp. doesn't care about their health.

Still, after all things are said and done, it was not easy to NOT like this world of virtual reality...

Jack looked around him.

The rubbles, the grey look of the smoke, the red of the flames, the thunder of explosions in the distance, the thick awful smell of burnt plastic, the ashes falling and dirtying your skin... these were all too real in anyone's senses that whether it's the people of this world or the visiting souls from reality, it was hard not to love this place and come back here to endure whatever kind of challenges they have to just so they could stay.

And the taboo that all players had to protect was also there to remind him that this world is not any ordinary virtual reality.

What happened to Jin reminded him.