Chapter 19: Colossal Horrors

Hellow guys.

Just a regular reminder, if you can spare me some few dollars, even just a single one, I would appreciate it really much. I've decided to full-time writing stories. I hope you could support me on this endeavor. My patreon page is: www. patreon.com/reddcliffe and fo as low as $1 per month, you can have access to a full month of one-advanced chapter ever release. Also, all other information that you require so you can support me is already there so please, pay a visit. Thanks a bunch!

Enjoy the chapter!

...and VOTE please!

================================
Chapter 19: Colossal Horrors
================================

.

.

Inside the fog, the two Lapis Lazulis were already looming and as soon as they saw Siva, they made a roar and then jump to eat this Terran.

As this is the game world, there are only the Terrans, the monsters, the Dragons, and the Naturals –the Earth's Humans.

The one on the left took the land route while the one on the right spread its wings while its claws were pointed forward as if to choke a neck.

Siva stopped and then lowered his head, looked back, then sent a blind roundhouse slash.

A black arching trace of attack whistled passed his ear as a beheading clawed hand slashed empty air to where his head was. The demon's eyes widened but only for a fraction of a moment as he used his other vacant hand to block the slash of the jet black sword.

The force of impact was just too strong that Siva and the demon were parted by just the sheer force of their clash. A blunt loud CLANG resounded and a tiny space parted between the two.

Sparks flew off as Siva and the demon stared eye to eye, the former twisting his body a t the next moment while the latter pulled his beheading hand and summoned a jet black sword. Sound of wind being sliced apart whistled through the surroundings as tiny blue and red sparks flew off from where their weapons met.

CLANG, CLANG, CLANG!!!

In under one second, they exchange three slashes and for the next two seconds more, they put forth a lot of weight in their attacks as they parted, abandoned their swords, stepped-in, and then punched with all their weight.

BOOM!

A rattling crackling sound of bones hitting flesh rung, the two's fists on each other's faces.

But aside from the flesh-eating properties of the demon commander's fist, Siva's fist that was layered by the Dragunov, with damages amplified by the Killing Zone, also released a hidden surprise.

The booming explosive sound didn't come from their faces but rather, it directly came from the fist that hit the face of the demon commander.

Air Shock!

It was Dragunov's mechanical function ability!

And yet, the demon commander's strength is still way beyond his predictions. He was only able to contend on it equally!

So instead of forcing himself to fight the force that pushed him from the punch, he leaped back to cancel out some of the force and damage that rejected him.

The boom echoed out, the demon's face looked like it was directly subjected on a concentrated jet stream as his cheeks showed ripples and his gums became visible with the lifted black skin.

Siva wasn't looking good either. His left cheek looked like it was burnt as his head turned towards the right as the two parted apart. But of the two of them, he was the one with the much clearer state of mind.