Chapter 57: The Youngest Player Avatar

Here's today and tomorrow's chapters!

I wouldn't be online tomorrow to find work so please enjoy this chapter.

VOTE and COMMENT your reactions below.

================================
Chapter 57: The Youngest Player Avatar
================================

"I'm going to lose my job now. I received report that that Elder God Donar is coming here in this city."

"...!!"

Jack was utterly surprised.

An Elder God amongst mortal players was one thing but to actually receive the news that that one particular being is actually coming on this city is actually another.

It might mean their doom, it might mean their salvation. But no matter what...

An irregular existence like that is bound to cause trouble for both the warring parties of The Union and The Legion.

But before Jack's mind went into chaos, he then recalled something.

"Are we the only ones to know of this first?"

Billion raised his head and looked at Jack with a frown. After that, he thought for a moment then dialed a call.

"Yo, Billion."

"Newt, look, regarding that news you just sent me..."

"Yeah right? Hahaha! Oops, wait a minute. Billion check this out." As the words were spoken, the video call was then focused on the tri-peak of the Tajik Peak and just as it was focused, BOOM! an explosion rattled the entire mountain range and even though Newt and the campsite were around 600m away, they still heard this explosive sound of hammer against a mountain as if it just happen next to their ears.

Thanks to Night Vision features, even though it was the darkest hour of the morning, they can still see clearly what happened in the peak.

"OH MY GOD!" Newt exclaimed in excitement. "I can't believe I saw that happen! Look! LOOK! Oh my god...!! Tajik Peak had just been blown into pieces! Look! A hole was in the middle of the mountain range! The highest peak is gone and a deep ravine was made in the middle! Ooooh... my... gooooood! This is insane! Billion. Billion, my man, did you see that? Did you see that just now? This Elder God who just destroyed a tourist spot in Terroa is coming at you!"

Billion and Jack were rattled down to their core.

That golden humanoid figure was that famed vessel that Elder God Donar rode to Warjillis.

And now, just now, that same golden giant smashed an entire mountain like a dozer.

His God Hammer rendered that mountain wall like it was made up of styrofoam! Even though it was just a few minutes more before it was the dawn of the morning, the lights and night vision lenses recorded every moment of this event.

Not only that, they also clearly heard a roar coming from that giant golden humanoid figure. The islands it carried behind it were like a decoration as it smashed that mountain range.

"This... this..." Billion rattled and forgot that they were still in the middle of a desperate situation.

A loud booming sound shook his consciousness as the Barrier Mage that defended their temporary hideout staggered back along with the support mage that was tasked to back him up.