Chapter 7

-In a prison not too far away-

Holy Knights were sitting in a room, dimly lit by torches.

"Why are we just sitting in here again? Who are we even guarding?" One of them asked, she her hazel eyes narrowed, and her flaming ginger her tied up in a bun. She barely wore any armor, just a golden breast plate and some metal pants.

"Nobody knows. We just know he's been here for 90 years." Another one of them said, he on the other hand had a full set of armor, his face covered by a metal interpretation of a bull.

"90 years! He must be ancient by now! Maybe even dead! I can't believe they told us to come here just because those stupid sins are back, I want to be in the fight!" The woman exclaimed.

"Flare, calm down. The prisoner is right next to this room. They could hear us."

"Like hell if I care, what can they do, break out?"

Suddenly, the two heard humming, and then a crash.

The door opened and someone stepped inside the room, a beard hanging down to to his waste, and hair reaching down to his knees. He wore nothing on his upper chest, but it was obvious that he was strong, muscles rippling under his skin. What caught the guards attention was the bull's tail that was waving behind him, and the mark on his chest, a circle, with two horn-looking lines rising up from it, curving slightly. The sign of the Bull, Taurus. A silver ring hung from his nose.

"Did I hear that there's a fight happening including those sins I've heard about? How come nobody invited me?" He asked. He looked at the two, a smile wide on his face. "That's okay, I can join it right now."

"Is that who we've been keeping for 90 years?" Flare asked. "He's so young."

"Has it really been 90 years?" The man asked, stroking his beard, "Wonder how the others are faring, I know Rammy and Commander are alive, I feel their power." He stomped, a pillar of stone rising up from the ground and knocking the guard with the bull helmet away. "Trying to imitate me? I'm touched!"

The man stood up, "You'll regret that!" He exclaimed, bending over slightly, in what looked more like a bow, the horns on his helmet started to glow. "Because you've just encountered the strongest being in Leons!" He charged at the man with unimaginable speeds.

The two collided, and a cloud of smoke appearing around the two.

"You go Terran!" Flare exclaimed, clapping happily, until the cloud of smoke died down, then she looked at the scene, horror coming to her eyes.

The man was standing with his hand outstretched, grabbing onto the head of Terran, his body limp and blood was leaking down to the floor.

"Whoops. Guess I was too strong for him." The man mused, he looked towards Flare. "Well, if the Sins have come back, then maybe my friends have too." He said.

"Your... Friends?" Flare asked, taking a step back. She had never seen a Holy Knight be taken down by just one man before. "Who... Who are you?"

The man said. "Name's Tut. Sign of the Bull, Taurus." He jabbed his thumb towards the black mark on his chest. "Part of the Twelve Zodiacs."

"I-I've heard about you! You all killed the king! Tried to take over the kingdom!"

"Killing the king." Tut said. "I remember people talking about that, but sorry to disappoint sweetie, we had nothing to do with that."

"Wha-?"

"Now. I'm going to keep you alive, so you can send a message." Tut smiled, his red eyes glinting from under his bangs. "Tell whoever is in charge that The Zodiacs are making a comeback." He turned around. "Now, how to bust out of here. It's above ground-level, iron, steel, stone. Small" He smiled, "How nice. This will be easy." He stomped, and the room started to rumble, and cracks formed along the floors and walls.

"Well, it's been a nice 90 years, but I think I need some fresh air. They didn't even have a window in that cell. Tied chains to my ring, kept cuffs around my wrists." He laughed. "Like those stopped me."

"Then w-why didn't y-you leave sooner?" Flare asked.

"Because nothing interesting was happening." Tut said, looking around as the place started to crumble, and sunlight boer down on him. "Ah. That sun feels amazing."

Soon, the whole prison had crumbled to the ground, and Tut was standing in a pile of rubble, his back to Flare.

Flare looked at him, her eyes narrowed, she got up quickly, fire surrounding her hands as she lunged towards him. "Bad idea turning your back on a Holy Knight!" She exclaimed before laughing.

Tut turned around, watching as she lunged, a smirk appearing on his face as the fire was drawn away from her fists. She stopped, looking at her hands in shock. "W-What?" She asked.

"You missing something?" A soft voice said, and the two figures looked over at a pink haired girl, holding fire in her hand. "Here, let me give it back to you." She flicked her wrist towards the Holy Knight, and the ball of fire shot towards her, flinging her back.

"Aria!" Tut exclaimed, a smile on his face and eyes shining.

"How could fire hurt me?!" She exclaimed after screaming in pain. "I am the master of fire! Fire obeys me!"

"Looks like someone has control issues." Another voice said, and everyone looked towards a girl with braided teal hair and a waitress outfit.

"Commander! Oh, this will be fun!"

Flare surrounded her hands with fire again, only for the fire to be sucked away again.

"You can do that as much as you want." Aria said clenching her fist and making the fire go out. "I doubt it will do you any good."

"So, why don't you run. And take my message with you." Tut said.

The Holy Knight stood up and backed away, tripping over some rubble. Getting up again, she turned and ran away.

"Once they see someone stronger then them, they become what they really are. Cowards." Tut said. He turned to the other two. "Good to see you again." He said.

"Good to see you too, Tut." The girl with braided hair said. "I think you know why we're here."

"The Hell Knights are at it again."

"You know it."

"Count me in."