Thank you!

Hello Sinners!I just wanted to thank you all for reading this story through to the end, before I even wrote it, I had planned on doing something similar with zodiacs

Hello Sinners!
I just wanted to thank you all for reading this story through to the end, before I even wrote it, I had planned on doing something similar with zodiacs. Of course, it wasn't anything to do with the Sins, but it was with the Zodiacs. I tried to do a group thing, where multiple people would have a zodiac each and have their own character... that didn't really work out.

Up until two years ago, Brooks, Gabriel, Vivian, Aria, and Tut were really just characters sitting around doing nothing (I hadn't made the others at the time) And then finally, I got an idea. Put them- and the rest of the zodiacs- into a fanfic. And I did.

And two years later, I'm sitting here at my desk, writing out this Thank you to all of you guys.

So thank you, for reading my book, and for all the support you had given me through it. I hope to bring more fics you all like for years to come.

-Sin

P.S- anyone wanna see some crackship children? Like- I really wanna make children for these guys (they wouldn't be canon, I just really like messing with next gen shiz) I wanted to know what ships you guys wanted to see if I did make children for them. Name any ships in the comments can I'll draw out their kids! (Since they're crack ships, it can be girlxgirl or boyxboy...so, feel free to suggest any ship you might have!)