Rewrite??! (+teaser)

Hey Sinners! Guess what book is going through a rewrite- this one! hahahahaha

Anyways, the rewrite will be covering all the seasons that are out on Netflix, as this book was written and published while only the first season was out so I wasn't able to go too in depth with the characters or the plot. But now since there's so much more lore and backstory I can heavily improve upon this fic.

Currently I have up to chapter 14 in drafts, so hopefully the first chapter will be out sometime at the end of the month :D

In the meantime have a small teaser from the beginning of the rewrite!

***

It was a calm night, and up in the sky the stars shone brightly down upon Britannia. Suddenly the stars burst into action, moving across the skies crossing over each other in a brilliant display.

All across the continent, twelve individuals looked up at the sky, words of an old prophecy as old as time. "When shooting stars fill the night sky in the form of crosses Britannia will face it's most desperate hour."

A teal haired girl looked up at the sky through the leaves of the forest, a pair of siblings stopped their argument as their eyes were drawn to the movement above them, a man illuminated by the flames of a campfire peeked out of the cave he was laying in to see the spectacle. In a castle an armor-clad knight leaned against the wall of a training ground as he watched while in another kingdom a blonde knight stopped her nightly patrol to watch. Two fairies watched from within the Fairy King's Forest. A masked woman stopped her mountain climbing and singlehandedly hung from a ledge with her eyes turned towards the sky. In a lake a blue haired girl swam up to the surface her eyes wide as she watched the stars fly through the sky. Around him in a far off village a kid listened as those around him talked in awe of the spectacle, his pwn eyes staring blankly in front of him. A man with messy dark hair stopped along the path he was walking looked up at the sky as a cool night breeze rushing past him, and finally at the top of a mountain, a girl with wings as black as the sky above her tilted her head upwards.

Despite all of them being far apart from each other, one single thought ran through their heads. It's time.

***

So, there we go. I'll post a chapter on this fic when I post the first chapter (as well as post a comment on my conversation board for those of you who don't want this fic to sit in your library for too much longer)

I'm excited to publish this book and I hope all of you like the new and improved fic :D