Chapter 28

It didn't take long for whoever was on the backs of the creatures to start heading down to the ground. Brooks could make out five Holy Knights, two of them were familiar. The black haired girl who they had met in the Metropolis, along with the flaming ginger haired one from the prison Tut had been held in, and by the looks of her face, she was beyond ready for a rematch.

"Damn, and there's five this time." Meliodas' voice made it's way to Brooks, and she looked behind her, her eyes meeting his. "Let's split up this time." He commanded, and the sins went in opposite directions.

Brooks turned to her own team, who were each waiting for commands from their Commander.

"Tut, Sierra. Along with me, we'll work on fighting off those Hell Knights." She started, "Aria, Gabriel, Caspar, you three work on evacuating the villagers."

"Got it!" They responded, and split off in separate directions. Brooks flicked her wrist, and she was lifted upwards, a breeze keeping her steady. Even if she was the sign of the water bearer, her sign's element was still air, allowing her to be able to manipulate it at will.

"Oh, this will be fun." Tut said, cracking his knuckles as he looked up at the two Holy Knights headed their way.

"I'll leave that Hot headed woman to you two." Brooks said, "Leave the new guy to me."

"Got it Boss!" The both of them shouted, and Brooks took off, her hand in front of her as she summoned water from the bottles on her belt. She encompassed her hand in water. Once she reached the Holy Knight, she felt her hand connect with their armor.

She expected to see the armor shatter, but when that didn't happen Brooks looked at her hand and saw that it was encompassed in ice. The water she had summoned froze around her hand. With a swift motion of the man's fist, she watched as the ice shattered, her hand shattering along with it.

"Water has no effect on me!" The person in the suit of armor shouted, his voice deep and husky. "Looks like your hand's gone along with that puny attack you sent towards me." He lifted the spear that he had kept in his hand, and hit Brooks with the tip of it, she was suspended in mid air for a second, and then plummeted down to the earth.

Not too far away, there was a large explosion, and Brooks glanced over to see King fighting with the lilac haired Holy Knight.

"Giving up already?" The man asked, and Brooks felt the spear aimed at her neck. "And here I thought you guys were supposed to be strong." His eyes drifted over to Brook's shoulder, where her outfit had ripped enough to show the black Aquarius symbol placed boldly against her skin. "A Zodiac?" He asked.

Brooks looked at him, and despite the situation she was in, she smirked. "You remember." She stated.

"I don't remember anything, criminal. I was just told by my superiors that there was another group calling them the 'Zodiacs' that had teamed up with the Sins. I thought you would be stronger, especially since you were teamed up with some of the strongest beings in all of Liones!"

At that, Brooks couldn't help but chuckle, she looked up at the man, and even though he had a helmet covering his face, she could sense the confusion radiating off of him. She lifted her arm in front of her face in clear view of the knight. Already, a mixture of blood and water was forming itself in the shape of the missing hand, her body was regenerating itself. "You thought you had beat me that easily?" She asked. "Maybe if you hadn't spent so much time talking, my hand wouldn't of had time to regenerate." Grabbing the spear head, Brooks hoisted herself up, and stood face to face with the man, a smirk having grown on her face.

"No... way. There was nothing left." The man stated in disbelief. "How is that possible?"

"Well, you did say we teamed up with the strongest beings in Liones. I bet there's at least some record of us stashed somewhere in those royal archives of yours. Should of done your homework." Holding her hand out towards the man, a deep blue glow starting to surround her. "Rolling Dice." She casted, and a small die appeared, rolling slightly and landing on a number. Four dots staring boldly at the sky. "Tornado." Brooks stated, and around the two, winds started to whip around.