Chapter 34

Just as Brooks was about to walk over to the three, she heard a loud roar coming from the nearby forest, she glanced at Vivian and the two of them nodded.

"Elizabeth, Hawk, get back to the pub." Brooks said sternly.

"What about Allen-?" Elizabeth started, only to see that the green haired boy had disappeared.

"Just get back there." Brooks said sternly, a gust of wind surrounding Brooks and Vivian and lifting them off the ground, "You'll be safe there, Gabriel, Tut, and Diane are staying there. They won't let anyone get to you." With that, Brooks manipulated the air to take the two to where they heard the roar.

When the two of them arrived at the source, they landed on a pillar of Earth, looking down at the battle happening below them.

"Looks like the Sins have already arrived." Brooks noted, then she captured sight of Allen, who was just standing and watching the battle.

There was a sudden flash of light and Brooks saw an arrow shoot through he air, but the magic radiating off of it wasn't Sage's, it must of been someone else. Once the light died down, Brooks blinked her eyes to adjust, seeing the Allen boy from before holding the arrow in one hand.

"No way, did he catch it?" Brooks asked.

"I knew he wasn't normal!" Vivian exclaimed, pointing towards him with a victorious look on her face.

"The price for braking the seal will be a steep one." Allen started monotonously, "Humans."

"Seal? What seal?" Brooks asked.

"Oh! Oh! Maybe he's a protector of a seal to Demons! Or angels! Oh! Could he be an angel?" Vivian exclaimed with excitement, her eyes shining as she looked down at the green haired boy.

From down below, everyone was looking at Allen.

"The way that he talks sounds just like-" Meliodas started.

"That symbol on his chest, no way." King interrupted.

"Yes, my true form is," His hair changed from the green to a pink, "A member of the Seven Deadly Sins, The Goat Sin of Lust, my name is... Gowther."

"I knew it! I knew I could sense power coming from him!" Vivian shouted, getting the attention of most of the people below them.

"Oh, hey Brooks." Meliodas said, as she jumped down from the rock she was standing on, Vivian landing not to soon after.

"Hey." Brooks said, looking at Gowther. Nobody had ever seen the Sin of Lust out of the armor, so this was a rare thing.

Ban had jumped up to Gowther by then, and was walking around him with interest. "Woah, so back then you were wearing that armor, huh? Guess I always figured it was some giant old man who was stuffed inside there."

"Given your posture, tone of voice, attitude, as well as that scar, I presume that you're Ban the Undead." Gowther responded monotonously.

Him and Caspar would get along great. Brooks thought with amusement.

Ban chuckled at what Gowther said, "Now that's the Gowther I remember." He stated.

"He's one of the Seven Deadly Sins too?" The woman asked, looking at Ban.

"And that young boy who appears just as I remember him from years ago." Gowther said, looking over towards Meliodas, "Must be..."

"You got it!" Meliodas exclaimed with a smile on his face, "I'm Captain Meliodas alright."

"Hold on, this little nerd is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins?!" The blue haired knight exclaimed with shock on his face.

"Yeah, surprised?" Meliodas asked.