Chapter 41

Gabriel opened their eyes, the duel colored orbs staring down at the man. "And you, It's been quite a while, hasn't it," Gabriels voice dissolved into two separate voices glowing and separating to form Gale and Grace, the sword had also separated, allowing both of them to hold one themselves. "Helbram."
_________________

"You two. I'm surprised you're even alive still." Helbram stated, his eyes darting from one to the other.

"You must be limiting a lot of power to stay in that form." Grace stated, looking at Helbram with distaste.

"We want a fair fight. Fighting an opponent at a disadvantage such as yours-" Gale continues.

"Is very bland." The two of them finished together.

Helbram let out a small chuckle, "I see you two haven't changed since the last time we saw each other." In a puff of smoke, the bulky Holy knight wearing golden armor vanished, in his place existed a smaller man, hunched over slightly with wings peaking out of his back curving downwards.

"Helbram..." King stated, floating up to Gale's side, "That day in Visel, I would of never guessed it was you. But then I recognized that dingy helmet of yours."

"Quite the disguise." The twins said.

"Shut Up!" Helbram shouted, a vine springing from the ground and swiftly hitting the three of them back, King Shielded himself with the moss pillow, while Gale and Grace used their swords.

"While I can admit it's a filthy helmet, I just couldn't bring myself to try to get rid of it. These days I keep it around cause it serves as a warning to me."

"I don't care about that thing!" King exclaimed.

"Come on, let's just get on with this fight!" Grace exclaimed.

"Grace, calm down." Gale said, placing a hand on his sister's shoulder.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Helbram asked, directing his question towards King. "Wait, are you that crushed over me a cutie over there? I mean, she;s just one of those rag-tag knights in that group, isn't she?"

"I wouldn't expect you to understand." King stated, glaring daggers towards Helbram. "She's important to me, much more than you could ever imagine!"

"Oh, come on! I just wanna pummel some people!" Grace exclaimed, punching the air in front of her. "Aw, screw this talk." She flicked her hand in front of her and a gust of wind pushed Helbram back. She reached her hand out towards her brother, a toothy grin gracing her features. "How about we get started, eh, Gale?"

Gale looked at her and sighed, "I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Nope!"

With that being said, Gale grabbed onto Grace's hand and the two started to glow, forming Gabriel. Their swords had merged into one forming a duel colored double sided blade. Looking at Helbram, a smile appeared on their face while their eyes remained closed peacefully.

"Bravo, Bravo! What an excellent performance of what got you kicked out of the forest!" Helbram exclaimed, clapping his hands, then swiftly, he moved his hand to the side and summoned a vine from beneath the town, sending it right their way, while another vine was sent towards Diane.

Gabriel cut the vine in half as it reached them, before flying higher into the air and watching as the vine stitched itself together. Looking down, they saw that Howzer has cut up the vine that was being sent towards Diane, only to be surprised when the regenerated.

While Gabriel was distracted, a vine wrapped around them, confining their movements. Looking below them, they saw that King also had one of the vines confining him.

"Now, let's finish this king, so I can focus on the two exiled." Helbram stated, "Burn the image of your loved one's horrible death into your eyelids. Your mind's eye, and your soul."

As Helbram finished, saying that, vines burst up from the ground, and made their way down to Diane only to be burned into a crisp just before they hit here.

"Did I hear someone say burn?" A voice asked, and Gabriel looked over at a figure standing on a roof, hair hands smoking and their amber eyes looking up at Helbram.

"You've come just in time, Rammy!"

_________________
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and sorry(notsorry) for the cliffhanger!
But, Rammy joined in on the fight, what;lol happen now?
FIND OUT NEXT SUNDAY, ON FORGOTTEN ZODIACS, CHAPTER 42!

-Sin