Chapter 17

For the res of the night, the Zodiacs stayed up mostly catching up and talking with each other about what's been happening lately, they were all so caught up in talking that they didn't realize that is was already the morning. It wasn't until someone started coming down the steps did they stop talking.

"Who the hell are these people!" Someone exclaimed, and Brooks looked down to see Hawk.

"Hey Hawk." Brooks greeted.

"Oh. My. Gods." Sierra said, staring at Hawk with awe. "It's a talking pig! Commander! A. Talking. Pig!"

"Sierra, calm down please." Caspar said, watching as she flung herself from the chair and tackle the pig in a hug. "Cassy! I want one!" She shouted, looking at him with sparkling eyes.

"Looks like you're still a child." Aria giggled.

"At least I don't have the figure of a child." Sierra retorted.

Aria's hands went up to her chest. "H-Hey!" She shouted, and the whole table laughed.

"What's with all the noise?" Someone said, and Brooks looked back towards the stairs, seeing Ban walking down tiredly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Who are these people?"

"That's what I want to know!" Hawk squealed, trying to get out of Sierra's grip.

"Ban, this is Caspar and Sierra, also known as the signs as Capricorn and Scorpio, members of The Zodiacs."

"Oh. So you two are part of Brooks' group?" Ban asked, walking to the bar and pouring himself a drink.

"Isn't it too early for alcohol?" Caspar asked, looking at him.

"It's never too early for beer." Ban replied.

"Good morning." Someone said, and Brooks looked to see Elizabeth walking down the stairs, Meliodas right behind her, and King right behind those two.

"Oh, who are these people?" Elizabeth asked, catching sight of the newcomers.

"This is Sierra and Caspar." Brooks said, "Two more from the zodiacs."

"At this rate you'll have everyone gathered before we even get the rest of the sins." Meliodas stated.

Brooks smiled, "Well, we might not find all of us. Remember, we still have 8 more people to find."

"Eight?" Hawk asked, "Don't you mean seven?"

Brooks smiled, "Maybe." She mused, she didn't want to tell them about the thirteenth zodiac, that would be the zodiac's secret weapon.

"Well, we're heading off to the next town." Meliodas said, "Has anyone seen Diane?"

"I'm right here captain!" Diane said, looking in from the window.

"You were being so quiet, I thought you had gone somewhere!" Ban exclaimed, looking at her.

"Let's just head to the next town." Brooks said with a sight grin, "I have a feeling it'll be exciting."

____________
I apologize for the short chapter and the wait for the update, I'm working on getting chapters prewritten for all of my books, I'll hopefully have more frequent and longer chapters for this one in the future.

-Sin