Chapter 13

Tut slammed his foot into the ground, and the green crystals rose up all around them, causing the terrain to become rocky, and tough to navigate.

"Could you be one of the sins?" The woman asked, tilting her head slightly. "Though Diane has only ever been in stories with Earth Manipulation."

"Well, Hun, we're not in any of the stories." Tut replied, walking up to her calmly, a grin on  his face and his red eyes narrowed, resting his battle axe over his shoulder.

"It's sad to say, but we've been forgotten." Aria added, jumping from one of the stone pillars to the other, her weapon in hand.

Tut grew close to her, and he watched as she gritted her teeth, aiming her sword towards him and the end was engulfed in flame. Swiftly tapping it against the stone, the green crystal shattered into multiple pieces, flinging this way and that, Tut watched as one of the stones flung straight towards him, stopping right before it hit his face.

He looked over to the side, seeing two people standing at the side lines, well, one person standing and the other person floating, their hand outstretched.

"That was close. Wasn't it, Tut?" The newcomer asked, their head tilting slightly.

"Yeah, good to see you again, Gabriel."

Gabriel nodded. "Same to you."

"What's this? Two more? Could the one stopping the rock be the sin known as King?"

"King? I'm afraid I haven't heard of that name." Gabriel stated, flipping their hand and causing the rock to fling towards the woman calmly.

She pressed the tip of her sword towards it, and made it explode into rubble.

"Annoying brat!" She exclaimed, lunging towards him only to be stopped by something, looking down, she saw that her foot was encompassed in water.

"I'm afraid this is an unfair fight." Brooks stated, walking up to her. "Now, you could, I don't know, stand down, or, I could fling you all across the Necropolis and make you a permanent member." she smiled sweetly, "Your choice~"

The lady looked at her, and Brooks saw her body relax, and she looked away, her eyes narrowed in disdain.

"Good plan." Brooks said, making the water retract from around her foot and retreat into the bottles around her waist, "Oh, and if you manage to get out of here, take a message to the higher up." She smirked, "The Zodiacs are back."

The woman looked at her and Brooks took a couple steps back, the Earth pillars around them shrinking back into the ground.

"That was easier than expected. Are we sure that was a Holy Knight?" Brooks asked, walking up to Aria and Tut.

"I don't think so." Aria said.

"Captain!" A voice exclaimed, causing the group to look towards two more figures.

"Sup Ban. Newcomer." Brooks said, waving her hand, "We took care of everything over here." She motioned her head towards the defeated woman, she hadn't moved from her spot yet, but Brooks assumed she would be going back to the living world soon.

"Who are you?" The newcomer asked, and Brooks followed his gaze, noticing that he was staring at Gabriel.

"Oh, I'm Gabriel." They said, pointing to themselves. "I assume you're King?"

"How did you know that?" The boy, King, asked.

"Call it intuition."

"So one more Zodiac and Sin down." Brooks said. "We're doing good!"