Civilization

"Happy birthday pumpkin."

"Wow! I've never had this much food before!!"

"That's why today is extra special."

"I'm gonna share it!!!"

"Share it? With who?"

"Silly mommy!! You!"

"I am honored that you would share with someone like me."

"Hehe~! Here ya go, mommy!!"

"Mm! Delicious!"

You swung there for a minute, staring up at the brunette.

"Amazing... even when hanging upside down from a 50 meter wall they can still glare at me...!" Hanji squealed, a blush coming to her face. Levi and Erwin walked up to Hanji's side.

"What do we do with them now?" Levi asked.

"Mm. Good question," Hanji replied. Levi glared at her.

"So you hadn't thought of a plan to get this bastard to the cells?" Levi asked, scowling deeply at her.

"Ah! Now now, Levi!" Hanji laughed nervously while putting her hands in front of her.

"So... you think you have me captured, huh?" Your voice rang up to them, drawing their attention away from each other.

"You're dangling from a wall, are you not?" Levi retorted, turning his body.

"True. However, I still have one arm and leg free," you replied.

"Huh?"
You twisted your body and smashed your leg down on the wire wrapped around your arm, causing the one cannon to tip and fall over the edge. The cannon fell past you and below you, and tugged harshly on your body, causing the other cannon to tip over and start to fall over the edge as well.

"Hu-huh?! Wa-wait a minute!" Hanji panicked, leaning over the wall to look at the two cannons and you falling. You cut the wires with your sword and flipped yourself. You dug your sword into the wall and slid down a bit before completely stopping. You looked back up and didn't see anything, but you heard Hanji's panicked screaming. You sighed and shot your hook into the wall and pulled the sword out of it. You descended down the wall and touched the ground. You retracted your hook and began to walk away from the wall.

"Dumbass!!! You let them get away!!" Levi hissed at the brunette who was sulking.

"It's all right, Levi. Red isn't your average person. We were bound to have a flaw somewhere," Erwin calmed, placing a hand on his shoulder. Levi sighed irritably and crossed his arms.

"More importantly we need to get you to the infirmary. I can't believe that bastard shot you," Levi said, eyeing the wound and the blood stained clothes.

"This is only a flesh wound. I'll be fine." Erwin smiled lightly.

"My baby..." Hanji sulked, reaching down the wall.

"Let's go, Hanji. Our plan failed," Erwin ordered. Hanji sighed and stood.
You walked back to your house and threw your sword onto the ground.

"Shit. That was close," you muttered, removing the voice changer. You gathered up spare clothes and went downstairs to the bathroom. You once again stripped off your clothes and stepped into the shower, sighing lightly at the feel of warm water gliding down your scarred skin.

~
"Yes... it's me... Experiment 666 has turned out successful... no, we do not know... yes... I highly doubt we'll be able to manipulate it any longer... its capabilities are far beyond what we had imagined..."
Rhea Nhor, a female scientist who works on experimental drugs and body enhancement was pacing around in her office. She already read the reports about her last experiment and was now talking to her subordinate. "My last experiment is successful. We can no longer have it under our control. We've trained it long enough. It knows its mission. Let it do it its own way." She hung up. She picked up the report and read it once again.

"The Hell Eye has manifested and has fully matured. We will no longer be able to control Experiment 666 longer than two weeks. The successful test subject has succeeded in infiltrating the walls and has done its duty up until now," she read aloud. A smirk found its way to her face. "It's about damn time. It only took fifteen goddamn years."

~
You were seated in your bedroom, reading through all of the files.

'Man... to think it would take me this long...' You thought, finishing off the last pile of papers. You had memorized a good majority of the files and planned to burn them afterwards. You looked up from the paper to the staircase in wonder. Your boss hadn't called you down to report back to him. Of course, due to his position in the MP, he was bound to be absent. However, you still got up and walked down the stairs. It was eerily quiet. Normally you would hear his pen scratching against a piece of paper, but no. It was cold. You felt no other presences here. Usually when your boss left he'd come up through your house to tell you, but he didn't this time. You crept through the hallways to his office. You turned your head and saw him leaning over his desk... sleeping.

'Goddammit.' You thought, sighing and walking back upstairs. You once again entered your room and went over to the old fireplace, grabbing a box of matches and lighting one. You threw it on the pile and watched as it lit up in an orange blaze. You zipped your mask back up along with the distorter and grabbed the sword you threw on the ground and walked out of your house.

~
"Dammit. I don't known what else to do anymore," Hanji cursed from her office.

"No-now, don't be so discouraged, Squad Leader. Red doesn't seem like the type of person to be caught easily," her assistant, Moblit, said, trying to calm her down.

"All of the plans I devised have failed. If one more of my plans fail then Levi will kill me." Hanji lowered her voice. Suddenly, her eyes widened, a lightbulb lighting up. "That's it—!" She gasped before beginning to write furiously down.

"Sq-squad Leader?!" Moblit exclaimed, seeing her sudden burst of energy.

"Moblit! Go get Eren for me!" Hanji ordered, startling him.

"Ye-yes!!" He exclaimed before scrambling out of her office. Hanji chuckled.

"This is a full proof plan! It cannot fail!!"

Ja ne!

   {Ruby Red}