Planning

"What do we do about Y/n, Pierce?" Cordelia asked as she pulled her hair down from the ponytail, letting her hair flow past her hips. You had gone back to HQ after spending two days at the Hamilton Estate. "I never expected her to say yes. Which means she's up to something we don't know about." She brushed her smooth, shiny locks. She turned her head around and saw Pierce looking at the portrait of their mother. Cordelia sighed.

"The more you look at it, the more you'll feel bad."

~
"Y/n!!" Hanji yelled as she ran towards you with her arms outstretched. You sighed as you sidestepped and sent her running into the wall, since her eyes were closed. Levi, who was following her, walked up to you and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything? They didn't hurt you did they?" He asked, staring at you intensely. You scoffed and removed his hands from your shoulders.

"As if. Don't think I'm enjoying this anymore than you are," you replied. His face darkened and you raised a brow at him.

"I swear if they try anything..." He hissed under his breath. You flicked his forehead, causing him to scowl at you and rub where you flicked.

"They didn't and won't try anything. Even if I don't have weapons, that doesn't mean I can't kill someone. Not to mention I have my gloves," you replied, crossing your arms. You felt weight crash onto your back and arms trap your arms to your side.

"Y/n~! I missed you~!" Hanji sang, clinging to you like a koala to its mother. You sighed and bent backwards, causing Hanji to crash to the floor. She still didn't let go.

"Hanji, I missed you too, please let me go so I'm not lying on top of you," you said, trying to squirm your way out of her grasp like a gleeful slug.

"But you're so squishy!" She exclaimed back, tightening her hold on you. While you liked and didn't mind being hugged, being squeezed to death was a different story.

"Hanji..." You hissed, a dark aura beginning to surround you. Hanji yelped and quickly released you, allowing you to spring up and glare at her.

"Heheh~ sorry, Y/n," Hanji apologized sheepishly, sitting up and rubbing the back of her head. You sighed and turned towards Levi who looked more annoyed than anything. You patted Levi's shoulder.

"Now, now, let's get your mind off of your jealously by discussing this 'plan' of yours," you said, crossing your arms. Levi and Hanji glanced at each other. You raised a brow at the two of them.

"What... are you planning?" You asked, narrowing your eyes at the both of them. Hanji nervously laughed and stood up, walking over to Levi and leaning on his shoulder.

"Well... it's not clarified yet, but trust me! It'll work!" Hanji replied reassuringly. You hummed and nodded your head, though it came off sarcastic.

"Is anyone going to die?"

"Eh? Oh... uh... depends..."

"Depends?" You repeated, your voice immediately lowering. Hanji immediately waved her hands in front of her face to calm you down.

"Now! Now! Calm down! I promise you no one dies, but maybe injured?"
Your knuckles cracked. Hanji ran down the hall, screeching like an eagle. You dropped your arms back down to your sides and sighed.

"Where's Elijah by the way? I haven't seen him," you asked, looking both ways.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since this whole ordeal either," Levi replied. You hummed in question.

"I see. Alright." You turned and walked down the hallway.

~
You had returned to the mansion the day after, because you had wanted to at least try to get used to being with those two. Pierce, though, you didn't mind, but still. Knowing you're marrying—forcibly—you might as well get used to it. Once you entered the mansion, you were immediately greeted by Cordelia who ran to you even though she was in heels.

"Y/n! I'm so excited to show you the dresses!" She exclaimed, grabbing your wrist and dragging you towards her dressing room.

"They're done already?" You asked her. She laughed and turned back to you.

"Of course they are! I only have the finest tailors and seamstresses," she replied back, entering the dressing room. There, on the mannequins, were two dresses. One dark blue and the other blush pink. You were quite shocked she actually went with your idea. You were even more shocked that she actually made your dress dark blue too.

"Wow. You actually made the dress blush pink," You said aloud, crossing your arms. Cordelia hummed and shifted between her legs.

"Well, I didn't think you'd be right, but after seeing the color you were right. It shocked me, but it works," she replied, walking up to the mannequin and stroking her hand down the fabric. "Since I'll be the one walking down the aisle my dress had to... have the most fabric." She rephrased. You rolled your eyes and placed your weight on your one leg.

"Since you will meet me halfway down the aisle, yours had to be absolutely exquisite as well," Cordelia said, smiling at you. You returned the smile, but it was only there for a moment.

"I appreciate it, Cordelia," you thanked. She giggled and it was like nails on a chalkboard for you.

"Oh, no problem. Since you will be my wife, equality is important," she said while laughing and looking back at the dresses. You almost snapped your own neck at her last sentence. Almost. The only reason you didn't, was because you had someone waiting for you back at HQ. But you would've, had you not.

"I decided the wedding would be in two weeks. To allow you to get used to living like this. After living in the underground and in an old castle, I'm sure you're not adjusted yet."
Your eyes narrowed into a dark glare, the atmosphere around you growing thick. Your eye began to cramp for the first time after you left the cult base. Cordelia immediately sensed this and quickly held up her hands in surrender.

"Oh my... did I hit a nerve? My apologies. That won't happen again," she apologized. You calmed down, but that didn't mean you weren't irritated. "No, really, I didn't mean it, I apologize!" She sheepishly smiled, honestly trying to calm you down.

"I'll stick the rings up your ass if you say some insensitive shit like that again."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}