Demolishment

"You can't go."

"Why?"

"Because if you do, you'll die, that's why."

"Why the hell would you care what I do?"

"Idiot, just trust me on this! It's too dangerous to go alone."

"She'll just kill you too, asshole!"

"Then at least I'd die protecting you instead of sitting on my ass!"

"Why?! Why the hell are you so concerned with me?! Why aren't you just minding your business?!"

"Because I love you, dammit!!"

Your eyes snapped open suddenly, alarmed at what you had dreamt of. You usually had dreams of your past, but never... not dreams like that. You slowly sat up and looked around. You took a small nap after everything was settled and you were back on top of the wall. It began to rain slightly, but you made no effort to move. What was that dream? Who was it? You'd recognize the voice if it didn't sound distorted and distant. You knew that was you talking and screaming, but then... who was the other person? What did that mean? 

You shook your head and quickly got up, jogging to catch up to the others. You had been ordered to retreat back to Trost District. You passed by Reiner and Bertholdt who had asked Eren to stay back. You stopped walking a few feet in front of them and slightly turned your head.

"I'm the armored Titan and he's the colossal titan."
A few feet ahead of you, Mikasa had stopped and listened to their conversation as well.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Eren asked.

"Why are you telling him, Reiner?" Bertholdt asked, grabbing his arm in panic.

"Our primary goal was to ensure all of humanity was wiped out, but now there's no need for that," Reiner replied, slipping his arm out of his sling. "Eren. If you agree to come with us, we won't have to destroy any more of the walls. Understand?"
You slowly reached for your gun as the conversation went on. You glanced over towards Mikasa and saw the darkest expression you've ever seen on her.

"Hey! We're leaving!" Armin exclaimed back to all of you. You slowly clicked the safety off on your gun.

'It seems like they told us sooner than later.'

~
"Wesley!" Rhea called, barging into his office. He jumped and automatically stood up.

"Miss Rhea!" He exclaimed. His eyes then landed on Elijah. "Why is he here?" Rhea threw Elijah deeper into the room.

"We need to do it," she replied. A look of shock flashed across Wesley's face and confusion across Elijah's.

"What are you talking about?" Elijah asked.

"Miss Rhea! There's no way his body can't handle it! Not to mention there's no one else here that can-!!"

"We have you," Rhea interrupted with a smirk. Wesley gasped at her sickening smirk. "There is no guarantee that Elijah's body will be able to handle it like Red, but that's fine." Rhea pushed past Elijah and going back behind Wesley's desk.

"Wa-wait!! You can't just let me die! After all I've done for you?!" Wesley shouted, trying to grab Rhea, but she kicked him over the desk and onto the floor. Elijah let out a quiet yelp, but did nothing.