Cooporation

"Here she is. It was a pain in the ass to get her."

"Huh? A mere child? A weak child will not be able to handle the experiment!"

"Well, considering this little wench had kicked the ever-loving shit out of one of my men, I would say she would handle it just fine."

"We only have one last chance to make this work. Our group could be executed—what we're doing is illegal."

"And it will work! Even if I have to gut this little shit and put her intestines back inside of her!"

"We only have one chance before the Military Police come and find us. If we mess up it could be over for us. Is that what She wants?"

"No-no..."

"Then don't mess up."

You snuck under all of the windows and to the front door, plucking out a pin that kept your hair out of your face. The long strand of hair fell in front of your face and you sighed irritably. You slowly placed the pin inside the lock and began to jiggle it. Once you heard the familiar click you placed the pin back and slowly opened the door where it creaked. Light flooded the dark house and you heard a gasp. You saw a young woman clutching the couch with wide, doe-like eyes. She was shaking and it didn't seem like she was breathing. The only thing she was wearing was a pair of underwear, but she was too frightened to cover her chest. Her legs were battered and littered with light bruises and bite marks.

"Shhhh. Is your boyfriend here?" You whispered. She nodded subtly then vigorously, only realizing her chest was bare. She covered herself and sat down. You softly closed the door. "Now, now, I'm not going to hurt you." You began to walk past her. You stopped when you heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Babe! What the hell you doing?!" A loud voice broke the peaceful silence. The woman yelped in surprise.

"Nothing! I'm not doing anything!" She called back up, but from the way her voice wavered you knew he knew she was lying. You walked over to her and grabbed her wrist, pushing her behind you and getting your gun out. You pointed it at the staircase when a pair of legs came into view.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The man yelled at you. He was tall. A muscular man, but not too bulky. He was attractive, not the type of man to be suspected of domestic abuse.

"Do you really want to know?" Your mixed voice asked, cocking the gun.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?!" He shouted, grabbing a shotgun and aiming at you.

"Beau, stop!!!" The woman yelled, jumping from behind you, but you placed your arm out in front of her. He shot the gun and you jumped back, seeing the bullet hole where you feet previously were placed.

"Let my girlfriend go you bastard!!!" He shouted, enraged beyond belief.

"What if I don't?" You asked, keeping her in place with your arm.

"Then I'll fill you with bullet holes!!!" He replied, cocking the gun once again.

"Weird... I'm sure you've said that to your girlfriend, huh?" You taunted. A look of confusion crossed his face before he scowled again.

"What do you know?! It's none of your business!!!" He got ready to shoot.

"Don't think I didn't recognize those healed bullet wounds among her hips," you replied calmly, lowering the gun slightly.

"Just get the fuck out of my house and no one gets hurt." He calmed his voice down.

"Except your girlfriend."

"Just get the fuck out!!!" He shouted suddenly, causing the woman to flinch. You began to lower the gun, signaling defeat, but then you snapped your arm back up and shot. His knee cap buckled under and snapped, causing him to hit the floor with a yell. The shotgun went crashing to the floor with a thud. He held his leg close to his chest, grunting loudly in pain.

"Beau—!!"
You once again held out your arm and blocked her. You slowly walked towards him and crouched near his head. He glared up at you.

"Beau Clint. Age 32. Arrested for domestic abuse and sexual assault. Got out of jail because your mother bailed you out," you said straight from memory, glaring down at him. He sneered at you, but was completely helpless due to his knee. You placed the gun right between his eyes, but stopped. You needed to make sure you were doing the right thing. You don't like pointless deaths and you really disliked it when you killed people without 100% knowing their 'loved ones' are done with them.

"Do you love him?" You asked out loud. The woman took a step back.

"Wh-what?"

"I said, do you love him?" You repeated, pressing the gun to his forehead.

"Ye-yes..." She stuttered back. Your brows furrowed.

"Do you love how he treats you?"
It was silent for a moment.

"No..." She replied quietly.

"Has he told you he loves you and meant it?"

"... no..."

"Not ever?"

"... not ever..."

"Then it's settled."

"Wa-wait!! Wait!! I'm sorry! I'll change!! Just don't kill me! Please! My girlfriend... she's... she's pregnant!!!" He exclaimed suddenly, his rage-filled eyes now wide and fearful. You turned your head to the woman.

"Are you pregnant?" You asked. She looked at Beau then at you a couple of times.

"I... I..." Her mouth opened and closed. She was choking over her words and you could tell. She placed her hand on her stomach and you knew he was telling the truth, but that didn't alter your conclusion.

"... do you want your kid to live in this atmosphere with this man?"

"... no... I don't..." She looked down to the floor, large tears landing on the wooden boards. "I don't want my child to be raised like this..."

"Then you've made your choice," you said, turning your head back down.

"Wa-wait! No!! I'm sorry!! I'll change!! I promise!!!" He began to panic, squirming around to try and get on his stomach.

"Words are empty. Actions are proof," you replied before beginning to pull the trigger.

"No—!!!"

~
The heels clicked against the stone walkway as Armin shyly walked down the streets of Sina. He was in a short red dress that was off the shoulder and three inch heels. He had light makeup on and lace gloves. Hanji had curled his hair also. He was ordered to walk by the places that have the most well known bars. Mikasa, Eren, Levi, and Hanji were silently following Armin, just in case. He walked past the bar and saw a few beer bottles spewed across the road. He squeaked a little and continued on, not missing the footsteps behind him.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}