Mirthless

The wall of titans stood still alongside the Beast Titan. All of the Survey Corps members stood equal to them, their hoods still over their faces. The only one who looked different was you. Your hood was down and instead of the uniform's white pants with belts, you had black pants.
While the others looked over the wall at the Beast Titan, you were looking at Reiner.

It was clear to anyone you were pissed. The pain in your chest had gone away for the most part. The Armored Titan was still steaming from its transformation, but that didn't stop him.
You could see his fingers and toes harden with the same crystal that Eren and Annie. He ran to the wall, digging his toes into a thicker part. The vibrations were thick enough and loud enough to alert Erwin.

"All troops! Avoid clashing with the Armored Titan! Stay away from him!" He ordered. His eyes turned to you looking over the wall. "Including you, Y/n!"  You clenched your jaw for a quick second before you finally backed away. Levi walked up to you and grabbed your arm, pulling you all the back over to the others.

"I could've handled it," you said to him.

"I know, but we can't take any chances," he replied. A quiet sigh left you. He pulled you to Erwin's side. Your eyes turned to the Beast Titan. Then your gaze travelled to the titan on its right.

'A quadruped? Never seen that before.' On its back it carried multiple boxes and barrels.

"That quadruped type down there is an Intelligent Titan," Erwin said from your side. Levi raised his hood. "No, there might even be others."

"I would pay attention," you quickly said. The Beast Titan raised its arm with a growl before slamming its fist on the ground. Birds flew from the trees at the loud boom. You narrowed your eyes. The smaller titans ran from their positions towards the wall. Instinctively, you took a step forward, but Levi grabbed your arm. You didn't even look back to know Erwin's thinking.

"I can kill them off," you said, "Let me." Levi turned his head to the commander, still not letting go of you.

"Commander! The Armored Titan is close!" Armin exclaimed, "And we still don't know where Bertholdt is!"

"Yeah, I know," he replied. You clenched your fist repeatedly, the familiar feeling of your blood warming coming back.

"Are you finally ready to say something?" Levi asked, "I could've had breakfast during the wait."
Erwin turned to the right.

"Dirk Squad and Marlene Squad!" He called, "Protect the horses at the gate with Klaus Squad!" He then turned to the left.

"Levi Squad and Hanji Squad! Take down the Armored Titan! Employ the Thunder Spears at your own discretion! Achieve your objectives whatever it takes!"
Levi let go of your arm and backed away.

"This moment! This battle! The survival of humanity depends on it! Once more, for humanity... give your hearts!"
The other soldiers ran off the wall to their positions. With a growl, you turned to run off with Levi and Armin.

"Wait! Levi, Armin, Y/n," Erwin called back. The three of you stopped and turned. "I did say Levi Squad, but I need you to stay, Levi and Y/n." 

"You don't want me protecting Eren?" Levi asked.

"That's right," Erwin replied, pointing his sword to the Beast Titan. "And strike him down when the chance comes. You're the only one I can entrust to take on the beast Titan."

"What about me?" You asked, practically ripping your skin off from impatience. He turned to look at you.

"You take care of the titans on the ground and the bigger ones."

"Gladly." Without hesitation, you ran and jumped off of the wall. You landed on a roof above the soldiers guarding the horses.

"Miss Y/n!" Marlo exclaimed.

"Shut up!" You took off from the roof, eyes set on the first titan you saw. You hooked your wire into a house and swung right in front of it. You unsheathed your gun and shot out the three meter's nape. You quickly threw the gun in the air and caught it in your other hand.
You shot the four meter's head clean off. Both of their bodies fell to the ground, steaming. You landed on the roof and looked around. You felt a stare piercing your back and turned. The Armored Titan was staring at you from atop the wall. No doubt assessing you and your danger level. You stared right into his golden eyes. You aimed your gun and shot without hesitation. The bullet landed square on his face and exploded, but with his armor, it just cracked it.

'If I use my whole magazine, will it break through?' The nearby thumping of a four meter drew you out of your thoughts.

'Can't dwell on that now.' You rushed off the roof and shot at the titan, landing on the ground before shooting it again. Its body fell to the ground a few feet from you, but you didn't mind. From your place on the ground, you got a clear shot of the Beast Titan. You heard the thumping footfalls of two more titans to your left. Taking off, you flew above the houses. You aimed your gun at them, but Levi intercepted. Easily cutting their napes in one fell swoop. You lowered your gun and swung over to where Marlo and another was dragging the horses.

"What are you doing!?" You exclaimed down to them, "Don't stop Shitheads!"

"Right! Now's our chance! Hurry!" He ran with them, away from the titans and chaos.

"Clean up the small ones already!" Levi exclaimed from the roof next to yours. "Do it before the Beast Titan moves! And no casualties! Don't you dare die!" You moved on the same roof and see him let out shorts pants.

"You're quite out of breath there," you said, "Sign of getting old?" You stood next to him. He didn't directly reply to you.

"Shit, this is pathetic," he said, "The weak ones die so fast." He turned to the wall to look at Erwin.

"Should've kept 'em up there."
You reloaded your gun, letting the empty magazine and shells fall to the ground.

"Calm down, Shithead," you said, tapping him on his shoulder with the muzzle. "I'll end this slaughter quickly."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}