3

Narin's pov :

Today is the day of MMA. We are all so excited of course and also nervous because it's our first time will be performing at MMA. EXO and Red Velvet will also there. We looked at ourselves in the mirror one last time before we took a photo together.

Mimi is wearing two pieces of grey dress with black collar and silver heels, her brown hair is curly.

I am wearing open shoulder white simple short dress with grey heels, my blonde hair is curly too.

Cindy is wearing sleeveless peach and black jumpsuit with black heels, it very suits her and her black hair is straight.

Lin is wearing two pieces of black dress with black heels. Her light brown hair with blonde highlight now is in a half updo.

When we arrived there, they took our pictures a lot. When it's time for us to leave, BTS comes.

We were sitting beside Red Velvet and EXO is in our front, BTS is beside EXO. Mimi told me that Jungkook stealing glace at me but when the time I looked at him, he quickly looked away.

"Fabulicious, time to go backstage." A crew informed us which means we have to get ready to perform. EXO members mouthed us 'fighting'.

"Unnie, did you see Jungkook sunbaenim keep looking at Narin unnie?" Mimi said to Cindy and Lin while we were doing our make-up.

"Yeah, I caught it too. Wah Narin has a secret admire now." Lin teased me.

"You should talk to him. You know I already ship both of you. Which one better? Nakook or Jungrin?" Cindy joked.

"You girls are so weird." I chuckled.

Jungkook's pov :

I saw Narin with her group on the red carpet. She looks so beautiful in that white dress. I keep looking at her, they were sitting beside Red Velvet.

Jin who is sitting beside me always warned me not to look at her often because the fans might catch it. She looked at me and I feel my heart beating faster so I quickly looked away.

After this award, I know Fabulicious will perform and I'm so excited. Then Jimin poked me and he's using his head to tell me something. Twice just finished perform and they sit behind us, I caught Tzuyu smiled at me so I smiled back then her friend Dahyun saw us and she teased Tzuyu.

"Such an international playboy," Jimin whispered to me.

"Hyung? Is Seulgi going to be mad at you that you just wink at Momo?" I whispered back.

"I didn't wink at her. I just smiled at her." Jimin smacked my thigh.

Then the room is filled with Fabulicous' intro song. They already change their outfits into stage outfits. I keep focusing on their performance especially Narin's part. I think she's the show-stealer every time they perform. No matter what she does, it always catches attention.

"Kookie close your mouth." Jin closed my open jaw but my eyes still locked on her. Then I feel Jimin poked me again.

"Gfriend is about to come. SinB alert." He whispered to me.

They bow at us so we greet back of course. I know SinB is looking at me but I pretended not to look at her since I'm focusing on Fabulicous' stage.

They finished with confetti falling around and I clapped so hard. Taehyung even dances to their song while performing. It's not surprising when Namjoon also could do their rap.

"They are amazing. I like Narin, she is so cute." Hoseok said.

"They  are all cute but I have to say Narin is caught my heart." Taehyung said like a daydream.