11

Narin's pov :

The duet has been released and it's a hit, many positive responses to the song. Our song called I'm in Love. I have to say the music video is kinda cute.

Today Jungkook and I will perform this song for the first time. We only promote this song only twice. First in SBS Inkigayo and second in MBC Music Core.

"Narin, let's get you make-up." My stylist Eun Sangsaid. We both are very close, she is 30 and already married.

"Unnie, can I lay down while you were doing my make-up? I didn't get enough sleep last night." I yawned.

"Fine but let me doing your hair first." I was sitting while she is curling my hair. After she was done, she tied my hair in a bun to get a perfect curl.

"Come on." I was laying on the couch taking a short nap while she is doing my make-up.

"Narin, Jungkook is here." Eunsang whispered to me.

"Hmm..."

Eunsang knows about Jungkook and me, I didn't tell her, she knows it by herself. She was there while shooting the CF, she's also there for doing my makeup when we shoot the music video, she also knew Jungkook is the one who sent me flowers.

She knows everything about us.

"Noona, is she asleep?" Jungkook asked Eunsang.

"Yes, she is. She said she didn't get enough sleep last night." Eunsang poked her as she put pink blush on her cheek.

"She's cute when she's sleeping." Jungkook supposed to say in his mind but he doesn't realize it that he said it. Eunsang smirked as she applied make-up when she heard that.

"I know that look Jungkook-ssih. You're in love with her." Eunsang said quietly enough for her and him to hear.

"Is it really obvious?" He grinned.

"For me yes. I think she likes you too, the way her members tease her about you. We all can see clearly." She chuckled.

"But you know Noona, dating for idol it's kind of hard." Jungkook admitted as he's still standing up looking at sleeping Narin.

"I know, I've seen it before. Trust me, if you guys truly love each other. You take the risk."

I woke up to see Eunsang is sitting beside me as she is looking for something in her makeup box. I saw Jungkook standing beside me holding his phone toward me.

"Hey Jungook, what are you doing?"

"Posting your ugly face when you were asleep in SNS." He chuckled.

"Yah yahh..."

"Kidding!" He laughed. "I just keep it for myself."

"Unnie, am I done yet?"

"Just put this strawberry lipgloss and you're done." She put on my favorite lipgloss, I also wear it in my daily life.

I quickly snatched Jungkook's phone and saw the photo. I was sleeping on the couch while Eunsang unnie puts eyeshadow. He

"You are so weird!" I smacked his arm.

"Narin, get change please."

I changed into two peaces white dress with silver heels around 8-10cm. I untied my hair so it becomes perfectly curl.

"Unnie! This heel is really pretty!" I whined as I got out of the dressing room. "But I'm scared if I fall. I haven't worn heels lately."

"It goes with a dress, that's what we brought today."