29

Jungkook's pov :

For a couple of weeks, BTS got days off so here I am in my room, spending my time editing video. Then someone knocked on my door, I told them to come in.

"Hey Kookie, what are you doing?" Jimin asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Nothing much hyung."

"Anyway, I just received a phone call from Seulgi. She just told me that Fabulicious will have a concert. All Red Velvet will go and he asked me if I want to go and asked if you want to go too."

"Hyung will be going too?" I asked.

"I will if you go too. Seulgi said she wants to make it a date." He giggled.

"Of course I will go."

"Okay, Seulgi said she will take care of our ticket, we will go on day 2." He said.

"Tell Seulgi noona I said thanks." Jimin nodded and he left my room.

I quickly grabbed my phone and made a phone call to Narin. I know it's her wish for Fabulicious to have a concert and I want to hear her excitement.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello Narin, I heard from Jimin hyung and I'm so happy for you."

"I was about to call you and tell you. We are so excited, we met Red Velvet that's why they knew. I really can't wait for their concert. I really want you to come.."

"Of course I will, I will cheer my baby the loudest."

___

Fabulicious: Wicked World

Today is their first concert.

Apparently SM family are all here, Yunho and Changmin of TVXQ, both of them had a crush on Narin, that's what I knew from Knowing Brother. Minho and Taemin of Shinee are here, Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Siwon are also here, All EXO and Red Velvet members are here, NCT too. I also see many fanboys are attending the concert. Seulgi gave us Fabulicous' light stick, she said SM has many supplies so she just took it.

Seulgi is standing between Wendy and Jimin while I'm standing beside Jimin, and my other side is Jaehyun. We enjoyed the concert and I also did the fan chats. Some fans recognize us and they start to squealing and took some pictures. I was wearing a mask and a cap but I took it off knowing that I don't care anymore.

When the concert is done, Seulgi said that Jimin and I should go backstage to greet them. We agreed and we let SM family first greet them. "Jungkookie you came.." Narin's eyes widened as she ran and attacked me with a hug.

"Aaawww..." the others squealing at us.

"You are amazing.."

We hang out for a while after that until Fabulicious has to go home. I believe some people took photos of me and Jimin and of course Jimin and Seulgi. They look so cute together.

When we arrived at the dorm, we saw Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon are arguing. "Aah perfect time you come." Yoongi sighed.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked.

"Tae, we are family but I'm also the leader of the group. I'm not blaming you or anything but Jimin and Jungkook are in a relationship. If you are too, I can't even imagine how the fans will react." Namjoon explained.

"Joon, Tae is a grown up man. He can take care of himself." Jin added.

"Jin hyung found a girl's bracelet in Taehyung's jacket. Namjoon hyung thought it belongs to Tae's girlfriend. He freaks out if we will go through a dating scandal again." Hoseok whispered to Jimin and Jungkook.

"Jimin, do you know about this?" Namjoon asked him.

"No.." Jimin shook his head.

"Hyung, I don't have a girlfriend." Taehyung sighed.

"Okay I believe in you but what is this?" Namjoon gave the bracelet to him.

"It's complicated okay." He replied.

"You seem different since last week. What's going on? You can tell us." Jin said.

"Hyung, it's alright. You feel better after you tell us." I said because I know how he feels now.

Taehyung took a deep breath as his eyes looking at us. "Last week I went to Hyungsik's hyung birthday party and he has many friends. One of his friends used to be something important in my life and I hurt her."

"Seriously? Another lady problem?" Namjoon cursed but Jin smacked his arm softly.

"What happens?" Jimin asked as he took a sit beside him.

"I met her and I tried to apologize but she didn't want to speak to me. I tried to grab her hand, I think that's why the bracelet came off. I just want to explain everything to her and after I met her, it's like a wake-up call for me. I've been ignoring this problem for so long, I hurt an amazing girl and I can't live knowing that she hates me."

"I know this isn't important but is she an idol or an ordinary girl?" Hoseok asked.

"She's not both of them but let's just say the media also take interest with her." He replied.

"Great!" Hoseok said sarcastically.

"You don't have to worry about me. I will solve this problem. I know she hates me but at least I have to apologize to her. If she doesn't want to see me ever again then fine as long as she forgives me. I will give this Hyungsik hyung so he can return it." Taehyung said.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay hyung?" I asked him.

He gave a widely goofy smiled like he used to. "I'm Kim Taehyung, of course, I'll be okay."

Somehow I didn't believe that smile