6

Narin's pov :

"What should I wear?" I looked at my wardrobe.

"Unnie help me!!" Mimi whined as she came into our room.

"Why?"

"Help me with math." She pouted.

"Aigo come here." I chuckled. Mimi hates math, she always asks me to help her since I'm smart enough.

After spending one hour helping her and she finally understand it, I hope. Jungkook asked me to meet him around 8 so I need to decide what to wear.

"Unnie where are you going? I saw you choosing outfits?" She asked.

"I need to meet some friend tonight."

"Is it a guy? Are you going on a date?" She smirked.

"Who's going on a date?" Lin suddenly pop out of our room. Mimi pointed at me.

"Leader.... Narin is going to date." Lin yelled making Cindy running fastly to our room.

"What? When? Where? With who? Are you serious?" She asked without a breathe.

"It's not a date, it's just a friendly hangout. With Jeon Jungkook." I said simply.

"WHAT?!!" They were all shocked.

"BTS?" Lin asked surprisingly.

"Of course it is!!" Mimi is the one who answered Lin.

"Uuhh love is in the air. My jungrin is rising." Cindy squealed.

"Have you guys kiss yet?" Mimi asked.

"Yeah, you're still a kid." I ruffled her hair.

"Narin, see this." Lin gave me her phone. "Jungrin is rising, the fans edit your photos, see the fanfiction they wrote which I read all, by the way, I also saw the video BTS reaction to our performance." She said.

"So??"

"He likes you pabo."

"Hey, that is their business now let's choose your outfits first." The three of them running to a wardrobe.

"And you're done," Cindy said after she applied my lipstick.

I told them I don't want to wear much makeup so they just put on foundation, powder, blush, and lipstick. They curly my hair. I'm wearing ripped jeans, a white off-shoulder sweater, Adidas sneakers, and a pink sling bag.

 I'm wearing ripped jeans, a white off-shoulder sweater, Adidas sneakers, and a pink sling bag

"You need a cap and a mask," Mimi said.

"No, I think I just need a mask. Last time I wore that, nobody found out."

"What? Last time? So this isn't the first time?" Lin asked as they are all shocked.

"It's not a big deal girl." I shrugged.