9

"I've been thinking about one member of Fabulicious sings a duet with a male idol from other company. What do you think? Is there any person in your mind?" Sajangnim asked Kenzie in his office.

Kenzie is one of SM producer/ composer. She's known for making popular songs for SM artists. That's why the president asked her, he thinks Fabulicuous' popularity is slightly less than Twice. Twice released a successful new song, not to mention Gfriend's comeback too. The company is trying to make Fabulicious is more popular than them. Fabulicious just end their promotion with their latest song, posion of love.

Mimi is focusing on her school since she almost graduates so they won't give her activities at all. Lin is playing a female main role in a new Chinese drama. So it leaves Narin and Cindy.

"Well, I have a few tracks that I made. Here..." Kenzie gave the boss her track that she has on her phone.

"They all are good tracks. Right now it's up on the singer, we have to choose singers that people ship it."

"If I may say I like track number 2, it has the melodrama and I said Narin has a perfect voice for this. Her duet partner, Jungkook from BTS fits for this song and balance to her voice. Plus many people ship them, Jungrin is all over the place." She grinned.

"If we pair them up, will it cost scandal?"

"We don't know but if we want to play safe. I can make hip hop song for Cindy?"

"Yeah, we need something fresh. All duet I have ever seen mostly have a cute concept about falling in love. Try to make a sad song, I think it's good. But also make demo hip hop duet song for Cindy, I want to hear it too."

"So Narin and Jungkook?" The boss nodded. "But Cindy is with?"

"Uum Seventeen is popular now, they are global stars. Try with one of them."

"Yes Sajangnim, I'm working it right now," Kenzie said excitedly.

Now it's time to call BigHit and told Narin.

Jungkook's pov :

We're all now in the company for the first time after our tour. Bang PDnim wants to say a few things for us.

We greeted him politely as we enter his room. We're all sitting around him. After we talked about the next tour, next album, new reality show, and other stuff.

"Jungkook, there's another company wants their singer to have a duet with you? Do you want it?"

Duet? This means I have to work more often with singing and dancing. The truth is I just want to relax after the tour. Plus if I'll do the duet, who knows it will succeed or not? Who knows what the music life program wants us to perform.

"I think I'll pass Bang PDnim."

"Well, it's great for us especially they're from the big 3."

Big 3 means SM, YG, JYP. But who? Am I going to duet with Twice? Or BlackPink? Or Red Velvet? I think I'll pass, just want to play safe.

"It's okay, I can't force you. I'll talk to Soo Man hyung if they won't choose another vocalist, Jin what do you say?"

"Yes, I love to." Jin nodded.

"SM wants one of us to duet with one of their singers? Bang PDnin can we know who is this person?" Namjoon asked.

"She's from Fabulicious. Uum Narin?"

"WHAT?!! I can't help but scream as I stood up. I apologize to Bang PDnim. Screw what I'm thinking!! Screw that!! I'll take this!!

"Bang PDnim, I want to do the duet. I change my mind now. Please let me do the duet." I begged.