19

Narin's pov :

It's been two months being in the relationship with Jungkook. We went out only twice because of our busy schedule but we keep communicating.

Being with him is make me happy even my members, the staff, even Jaehyun notice it. I'm glad I have someone like him.

"Alright, today is the last day of practice." Cindy said excitedly.

We've been practicing for ISAC of course like archery, running, etc. Mimi will participate in the rhythmic gym since she has the most flexible body between all of us and she also can do ballet. But she said she is nervous because she doesn't want to mess up especially since the other contestant are all good.

After we practice hard, turns out I'm so good at archery.

"Unnie, do you remember we will team up with who?" I asked.

"Wait I have that list on my phone. Here..."

A : Fabulicious, NCT127, Golden Child, Mamamoo, Red Velvet, Lovelyz.

B : VIXX, Astro, Block B, Gugudan, Weki Meki, April.

C : BTS, GOT7, DAY6, DIA, Gfriend, Twice.

D : BTOB, ONF, Monsta X, CLC, Oh My Girl, WJSN.

E : Seventeen, NU'EST, SF9, Sonamoo, Pristin, Dreamcatcher.

Oh, what?!! BTS with Twice and Gfriend? Which means Jungkook? And he knew but he didn't tell me. Should I worry? I mean he's already my boyfriend but they don't know that.

"Thanks, unnie." I gave back her phone.

"What's wrong?" Mimi asked when she saw my expression changes.

"You're worried, aren't you? About Jungkook being in one team with SinB?" Lin asked.

"Well, unnie I am but now I've been thinking. He's my man and nothing can steal him away from me." I winked.

"Damn!!!"

After that, we went home to get rest. I laid down on my bed and suddenly my phone is ringing.

"Hello, baby.." He said in English in a really happy tones.

"Hmm? You sound happy?"

"I am because I can hear your voice but I can't kiss you."

"You have my cardigan Jungkook, just kiss that."

"But it won't kiss me back."

"Such a kid."

"What are you doing now?"

"I just get some rest after practice today. You know I'm really good at archery and I will beat your score."

"Oh yeah? Bring it on babe. Last year our team won."

"Let's see who wins. But I think I already am."

"Why is that?"

"Because you're my boyfriend. By the way, I just realized BTS is one team with SinB and Tzuyu."

"So?"

"So do you want to know how I feel?"

"Don't worry. I love you and only you. If I can, I want to shout to the world that you are mine only."

"Aw love you too Kookie. But don't make it too obvious okay? You don't have to keep looking at me because fancams are everywhere."

"I'll try. You're mine so I have to look after you."