27

Narin's pov :

My members and I are now in the backstage. We rent a meeting room in the hotel for the press conference. I will do the talk first then Cindy will continue.

"Let's go guys."

Flashes cameras

That's all I see now.

We already sitting. "Fabulicious will say a few words and will continue with the questions.." One of the staff said and he looked at me, telling me to talk.

"Hello everybody, I'm Fabulicious Narin and I will say a few words. First of all, thank you for coming here. Some of you must be wonder what happen to me a few months ago. Yes, I had anemia but I had it for a long time. I'd been secretly visited the hospital, the doctor already told me to rest but I still do my schedule. So that time I already felt weak but I still try to do my best for the performance."

Apparently, Tzuyu has some issues with me. I didn't know what I did is wrong for her. Tzuyu is young and she was angry with me so she must not think straight. I also said a few words to her that make her slap me. But her slap didn't cause my anemia, I already felt sick that time and her slapping just trigger me. I already saw Tzuyu along with Twice making public apologize to me, to us. I forgive her and I hope she will become the better person."

"We only take 3 questions."

All of the reporters raised their hands. Of course, the MC is wearing a handy talkie so SM staff told him to pick the reporter. "Sir? With red ties! Yes!"

"Some of us must be wondering about the problem. The fans want to know who fault is. So can you tell us what's the problem?"

"I can't tell what's the problem because it's our secret and I don't want to tell it because I don't want to make a fans war. Like I said before, I did something that Tzuyu doesn't like it and I didn't know about it. She said a few words and I replied her."

That guy was about to ask again but he was cut off. "Lady in the back with a ponytail! Yeah, you!"

"You just confirmed your relationship with Jungkook. Is there anything to do with him? What does Jungkook say about this situation?"

"My relationship has nothing to do with it. Jungkook becomes a big part of my life along with my members. He always is there by my side through everything. So he supports me with everything."

Again that lady was about to ask again but she was cut off. "Sir? Yeah, you a guy with a blue shirt."

"We want to know how your members react to this? Are you guys angry? Did you guys talk to Twice about it?"

I looked at Cindy, she's getting ready to answer it. "Of course we were angry, we know what Narin did is not Tzuyu's business. But we kinda understand if we are in her position. The most important is Narin's health and we always support her decision. We actually want to talk to them but we think it's better we don't do it because we don't want to cause any drama."

"That's it for today! Thank you for coming." The MC yelled.

We stood up and we bowed to them. We ignored the questions that they scream at us when we walked back backstage.

"I'm glad we clear this out." I sighed.

"No, not really. The Twice I know is different from reality. So, I'm not a big fan." Lin shrugged.

"Relax, it's not we're going to hang out with them. If we meet them just smile and bow to them." Mimi said.

"She's right!" Cindy nodded.

°°°

After that our day is good. Cindy, Lin, and Mimi are back doing their schedules while I'm still resting in the dorm. I just spend my day cooking, watching drama, calling Jungkook. BTS is busy preparing their new album and I kinda already know it from the hint from their performance in MMA, it's only a lucky guess and I was right.

Jungkook said that Tzuyu called him the other day but with Bambam's phone. She said that she was sorry for what she did, she didn't know what got into her, guess jealousy took over her. She promises that she won't disturb us anymore, she wants to say sorry in front of me but she doesn't have any braveness to do that and Twice is very grateful that we didn't tell the truth about what happened.

So today my members and I will go to SM because we have meeting. We are talking about the next album and come back, they asked us about the concept if we have any idea and they also asked about my health which is I'm fine now. "Fabulicious, what do you think becoming a guest in Ask Us Anything?"

"Omo? Really? We love too." We all said.

"Great! The recording will be next week. And Fabulicious will come back with new single. Don't really know when but we'll tell you. Lastly, Narin?"

"Yeah?"

"SM is planning to make a new project, Soo Man Sajangnim still thinking about it but if it's happening. You will be involved."

"What kind of project if I ask?"

"not really sure dance project or sing project or it can be both. But it's very sure that you and Jungkook along with Seulgi and Jimin will be in it."

"UUUHHHH....." The members teased.

"It's a couple projects. I really can't wait." Lin squealed.

"Make sure there's must be skinship, or kiss," Mimi added.

"Yah Jang Young Mi!" I glared her.

"You're still young." Cindy added as she ruffled her hair.