14

"S-sunbae??" Narin's eyes widened to see her seniors standing in front of her.

"Annyeong Narin, you just awake?"

"Yes sunbae, the others still sleeping. Come in."

As they enter the dorm, Narin quickly smacking their members to wake up.

"Yah wake up. BTS is here.."

"Probably in your dream," Mimi mumbled.

"Unnie wake the hell up!!" She said in English.

"What?!" Lin groaned as she opened her eyes. But she was shocked what Narin said is true.

She quickly pulled Cindy's hair because Cindy always hates it if someone messes up with her hair.

"Oh my god!"

"Mi, wake up!!"

"Fine, I'm up! Sunbaenim??"

"Please make yourself at home while we're getting ready."

When the girls are getting ready, Jin preparing the breakfast that they just bought. Yoongi saw the tends with matress so he quickly laid down as he amazed by it. The others join him sitting under the tend.

"We should have this in our dorm," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, it's amazing." Hoseok added.

Cindy is the one who finished first with Lin. They quickly go to the living room and start to talk as they waiting for Narin and Mimi.

"Not to be rude but why are you guys here?" Lin asked.

"Truth is we all here because Kookie plus we don't have nothing to do so we decide to tag alone." Jimin said.

"You want to talk to Narin?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, Noona. I want to explain everything." Jungkook answered.

"But why didn't you call her?" Lin asked.

"Because manager hyung took all of our phones." Jungkook starts to explain everything.

"Unnie, you have to go out there. It's so rude to ignore your guest." Mimi said to Narin after they all finished getting ready.

"No, just tell them that I'm sick or I can go to the company saying that I still have a job."

"Unnie! Running away from the problem isn't going to solve everything." She pulled Narin's arm but she pulled it back.

"Mi, I don't want to see him."

"Why? Last night you said you're not his girlfriend so you don't have a right to be mad or jealous. So? You just have to be friendly. Easy right?"

"easy for you to say! I don't want to see him because I don't want to be a fool by my own feeling. I'm done believing that Jungkook is the right one for me but eventually, in the end, I'm going to be hurt."

Mimi sighed as she was stress seeing her unnie, but again she has to get out there. She looked around and her eyes landed on something.

"Unnie, I'm gonna break this if you don't go outside." Mimi held the watch.

"Y-yah! Put it back! Don't hurt my baby." Narin stood up from her sit looking at her in horror. She is holding her expensive limited edition rose gold rollex watch.

"No! Until you're going out there." With that Mimi running to the living room. Narin has to get her watch back so even she doesn't want to go out there but for her watch, she'll do anything.