30

Narin's pov :

BTS had been activated in State, they became guests in much famous American show, they performed in BBMA where Jungkook showed his perfect abs. When I watched it, I screamed like crazy and I think the whole neighborhood heard it. When BTS was busily promoted in Korea, Fabulicious was busy preparing the next album. That's why Jungook and I rarely talk together.

Jungkook felt bad about it, he said he couldn't make a time for me and I told him that I understood, this is our job anyway. They were supposed to preparing the next album again but Jungkook suddenly out of nowhere in our dorm. Because he felt bad, he wanted to make it up to me by taking me out on a date. So Jungkook and I went on a date publicly, some people recognized us but luckily they didn't bother us. It was the first time we both went out public, it was very nice, we could hold hands, laughing like a normal couple. And of course, news and pictures of us spreading around but we're okay about it.

A week ago they just released their newest album, their song Idol is my new ringtone now. Jungkook has been worried because he told me they will go to the States again and world tour so it's hard to spend time together but he will always call me and he even asked me to come with him to their world tour.

Now Fabulicious is in Mcountdown, we also just released a new album. I think this is one of SM strategies because we are promoting our new album with BTS, of course, they would win but this is the first time Jungook and I will be standing on the same stage after our relationship went public.

God, I hope that boy doesn't do something stupid again!

Our album Rotten Love is also a success and our song Popstars is a hit. "Narin, Jungkook is here." Cindy told me.

"Why are you frowning?" I asked when I saw him frowning like a baby. He shrugged as he sat beside me on the couch then laid his head on my shoulder. Luckily all the staff already used to this.

"I don't like it when BTS will against Fabulicious. I can't beat my girlfriend."

I chuckled. "That's the problem? Really?"

"Why do we have to promote at the same time? Of course, BTS will win, I mean we are BTS, who can't beat us?"

"Wow, Kookie.." I said sarcastically

"Sorry babe.." He kissed my bare shoulder. "So have you thinking about my offer? About going with us world tour?"

"You know I want it if I can but I promise you, I will come if I have time. I trust you Kook!" I patted his cheek.

"I trust you too but I don't trust these guys. Remember last time? I saw you having fun with Lucas, your hand touching him." At first, I didn't know how Jungkook could find it then I just found out that Jaehyun sent it to him.

"You never let that go, did you?" I shook my head. "Jungkook, everyone in the world knows that I'm yours, my heart is only yours, and nothing will change that."

"I know, I just love messing with you." He grinned. "Oh yeah when will our turn doing Station X 0? Jimin hyung and Seulgi noona just finished it three days ago."

"I don't know, maybe this Saturday?"

Jimin and Seulgi just finished with their collaboration for Station X 0. Since they are known for their dancing skill so they are doing dance collaboration where they choreograph by themselves. I watched them practice before and they are good. Three days ago they just finished shooting for the music video. So the next project it's me and Jungkook, we will sing and dance as usual.

"Narin! It's time!" Cindy called me.

Jungkook and I stood up, he kissed my cheek for good luck before I left to the stage. The fans' screaming and cheering making us excited to do our performance.

And now it's the time for our last stage to see who's the winner.

Of course, it will be BTS.

Today MC is Wanna One Minhyun and Daehwi. They announce BTS won and we're clapping and the fans cheering for them. When they finished doing their speech, we bowed to other singers. Idol is played which means it's time for their Encore Stage.

"Unnie, hurry up!" I whispered to Lin who's in front of me. I told her to walk faster because I have to feel Jungkook will do something.

When we walked pass BTS, I gave my two thumbs as I mouthed 'congrats' to them and they smiled at us. But apparently, Jeon Jungkook has a different plan, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and stopped me from leaving the stage. He has this cute bunny smile on his face and I couldn't be mad at him. I saw my members with a teasing smile and they left me.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around my shoulder, pulling me to his chest. He gave me a bouquet that he got. Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung teasing at us as they pointed at us while Jimin is singing. I have performed in front of thousand of people and this is the first time I'm shy. So I hide my face behind a bouquet flower, luckily it's big enough to hide my shy face. I heard Jungkook's laugh and he keep continue sings his part.

I turned my head to him. "I want to leave.." I mouthed and he nodded as he let go of his hand. He patted my head before I ran to left the stage.

"WOWW KIM NARIN!!!" My member laughing at me when I enter the waiting room.

"Unnie your face is red!" Mimi teased.

"I was shy okay!" I sighed as I threw myself on the couch.

"But you guys look so cute together." Lin squealed.

________

Just imagine they were singing Popstars.

(G)I-DLE Soyeon & Miyeon, Madison Beer, Jaira Burns - Popstars

It's the opening song of Leauge of Legends 2018.