4

Narin's pov :

It's been 1 month since MMA. The moment between me and Jungkook keep repeating in my head. I didn't know what just got into me to act like that. It just he was teasing me and I teased him back of course.

I can't easily forget him like that especially we keep communicating through text.

I was doing my make-up for CF about summer outfits. All I know that is about a couple of stuff like that.

"Narin-ssih, we want to inform you that your partner will be changed." The crew told me.

"What happens?"

"First your partner was supposed to be Mark from GOT7 but he got an accident during his last performance. So two days ago we look for someone else, it's hard of course due to the last minute but we finally got him. It's Jungkook from BTS. We thought BigHit will decline us but we're lucky. And we have to shoot in 5 minutes." He said like that and left.

I was still confused by his words. Jungkook? From all of the idol and why it has to be him? If they talk to me in the first place, I could EXO or NCT. I'm sure they'll be happy to do it.

"Annyeong Narin.." He waved at me.

"What a small world that I meet you again." We both laughed.

"Oh, you guys already know each other?" Pdnim asked and we nodded.

"Good then which means you don't have to awkward anymore. So this CF about summer outfits and the theme is young love in summer. So guys are a couple for sure. For the first scene, I need Narin to stand at the bridge looking at the view then Jungkook you sneakily back hugging her okay?" We both nodded.

We already put on the first outfits, they fix my hair one last time. I was standing on the bridge enjoying the view with the wind blow, then Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist which make me startled a little. I turned my head to look at him as we both smile.

"Hold it guys." He said as the photographer takes our pictures. "And cut!" But he didn't let go.

"Uum Jungkook, you can let go now."

"No, I'm enjoying the moment." He giggled.

"Yah Jungkook..."

The next scene is in the park where I have to hold hands with him, running together, laying on the ground. Every scene we will wear different outfits. Many fans saw us and taking our pictures.

"And cut! The next scene is you guys standing under the tree with kiss scene."

"What?!" I screamed.

"Oh not really kiss scene, just pretend that you want to kiss. Now go change."

While I was changing, don't know why I feel so nervous. I mean I'm an actress too and I had a kissing scene before. Heck! I even had my first kiss but why am I nervous so badly.

"Done.." the stylist said and I said thank you.

"It's going to be okay," I mumbled.

"What's going to be okay?" My manager, Hanna unnie coming as she brought a drink for me.

"Nothing, just feel nervous unnie and I don't know why."

"Weird. You are already used to this stuff. Is it because of that BTS boy?" I only stay silent. "Narin you know SM won't allow you to date, even I don't want to but it's my job to tell Sajangnim. Just stay out of trouble." She said and I nodded.

I was walking slowly to the last place where will shoot the last scene. I saw Jungkook already standing there as he smiled as he looked at me.

"So I want you to stand over there and walk closely, wrapped your arm, and start to lean in then we are done."