10

Narin's pov :

After I got a news that I will sing a duet with Jungkook. I listen to his songs. I know his voice is beautiful but when he sings it, it melts my heart. I listen to his song because I want to balance with my voice.

It likes the routine every night that I listened to his song Begin, but my favorite is If You by Big Bang. I told him about it and on the phone call he likes to sing to me sometimes his voice becomes my lullaby to sleep.

I've been practicing myself for the duet, we should start recording the day after Kenzie finished the song but due to our schedules so next week which is today.

Only me and Cindy in this dorm, Mimi already went to school. Cindy has been busy lately, she is MC in music bank, she also joins King Mask of Singer as the panelist.

"Unnie, do you have a schedule today?"

"Yes, I will be in running man as a guest. How about you? When will you record your duet?"

"Today."

"Okay let's get ready. You need to look hot in front of Jungkook." Before I could say anything, she already pulled me.

Maybe around one hour, she dressed me up like I'm her barbie doll.

"And you're done." She finished styling my hair.

She curly my hair and put in natural makeup. I'm wearing an outfit that she chooses for me.

"Is it a little bit too much?" I pointed to myself

"You'll thank me later." She laughed.

"Annyeonghaseo..." I greeted the staff as I enter the recording studio.

"You look pretty." Kenzie smiled at me. "Anyway Jungkook will be late so you can record first." I nodded.

"That's great Narin! You can take a break." Kenzie said after we recorded some of my parts.

I walked out to see Jungkook already sitting as he reads the lyrics.

"Hey..." I sat beside him.

"Hey, Narin..." He smiled.

"Guys for the music video, we will record when you guys recording too." We both nodded.

"Jungkook, be ready."

"Good luck," I said to him. He chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

I keep stealing glances while he was recording. Okay, I can live forever by hearing his voice. One of the staff enter and she brought bubble tea and cake for us. I said thank you to her.

He just finished his recording and went back to sit beside me on the couch.

"Have you find my cardigan yet?"